Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Bad Test!", game "Ringmania 2.5"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

MartinfraKongsberg 13 years ago
  The gameplay is good, but in my opinion you could have been more artistic on the background! I would prefer one really nice looking "F" instead.
Im 13 years ago
  Looks quite a lot like my level. o_O
MatthijsM 13 years ago
  lol is my level that bad?
  OK.
Understand.
Accepted under doubt!
Treazer 13 years ago
  Martin, its called Bad Test, because you can write in the SCHOOL a BAD TEST, and if the TEST you writed in the SCOOL is bad enough you will become a F (called '6' too)
gameinsky 13 years ago
  Brolling explained, "it's a bad school examen"
  OK!
Matthijs: Get a new title and try to be more artistic on the background.

I like it when there's a connection between the title, the background and the gameplay. I see you have a "F" in both background and gameplay, but why did you come up with this title?
gameinsky 13 years ago
  Levels that shouldn't be accepted at all costs are the ones with "und" "unf" "undone" "unfinished" "wip" "reject this" and "do not evaluate"
Treazer 13 years ago
  Its finished, just the first letter isnt capitalized. With bad test he mean a test in the scool, and there are F's because Bad test = F
  In my opinion "bad" means he's not satisfied with the level, and "Test" means he has made it as a test to make a better level next time.
But that is just in my head.
gameinsky 13 years ago
  It looks like a real finished level, so why not?
  Do you want me to evaluate this level?

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Bad Test!"

About Level "Bad Test!"

First post of the topic

Do you want me to evaluate this level?
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg