Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Idea --> Game Collaborations

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Ahroo 13 years ago
  Perhaps we can make a "game lock", which is the level locking system for games... :/
Im 13 years ago
  They would both need the .fla game, but I guess it would work.... and would be awesome. BUT what if they both edit it at the same time? That would be bad.
Ahroo 13 years ago
  BLaster Towers is a collab between MARC2008/2009 (Coder), the BL community (Brainstormers) and Me, allyally, demonicyoshi and possibly Shiro (graphics design). :/

Xionxz USED to be a collab between gundu and THeNiNJa, as you've pointed out. :/

And I'm pretty sure there are many more out there that IDK about. :/
Treazer 13 years ago
  What do you mean? Wich?
Ahroo 13 years ago
  ... Well, there are already collabs going on, Brolling. You just don't see them. ;P
Treazer 13 years ago
  I think it would be very nice, if 2 people (Or maybe more, maximum 3?) can make a Game. They are both then automatically an Administrator Level 2. Like in THeNiNJa's Game Xioniz1 (real Xioniz), wich is in real gundu's Game, just gundu's Concept. THeNiNJa makes the Game then. Both Game editors can edit the Game then. The Game can be locked when the other editor edit it at the moment, like with Levels.

Please say your opinion.

[1]

General

First post of the topic

Treazer 13 years ago
  I think it would be very nice, if 2 people (Or maybe more, maximum 3?) can make a Game. They are both then automatically an Administrator Level 2. Like in THeNiNJa's Game Xioniz1 (real Xioniz), wich is in real gundu's Game, just gundu's Concept. THeNiNJa makes the Game then. Both Game editors can edit the Game then. The Game can be locked when the other editor edit it at the moment, like with Levels.

Please say your opinion.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg