Play the games, create the levels

Topic, The debate: Windows vs Mac?

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

gameinsky 13 years ago
  truth hurts
allyally 13 years ago
  Theres 1 way to settle this- Let south park animations decide.
Also- Linux
SuperMario 13 years ago
  Windows is better!!
(Says the same thing 20 times xD)
Ahroo 13 years ago
  I am pretty sure that Linux doesn't suck as much as Aero... :/

My Dell computer is still probably better than a Mac. xD
gamelover101 13 years ago
  @allyally
Why does Linux suck? Have U even tried it?
geckojsc 13 years ago
  I hate Apple because they are too selfish and closed. The quality of their products is better, but they are a really strict and grumpy company.
As a programmer I would choose Windows over Mac any day!
demonicyoshi 13 years ago
  Since i grew up with a windows all my life, i would have to say windows.
Plus bill Gates was the one who invented the home computer, before it was a giant thing that took up the entire room.
gameinsky 13 years ago
  Mac is more accurate, if you are a programmer, it's ideal. But windows is better for normal people IMO.
Each system has it differences, it's up and it's downs.
allyally 13 years ago
  Well, I think we can all agree that linux sucks.
gamelover101 13 years ago
  U know, I don't want to choose about this. It really depends on the user's perferred style. I think all operating systems are good and bad, in one way or another.

The point is, I think arguing about which OS is better us just STUPID!
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Yeah, my computer is probably more epic than a Mac on its own. xD

Go top-of-the-line Computers! >:D
Im 13 years ago
  I'm pretty sure that's just your computer...
Ahroo 13 years ago
  ... My windows Vista Ultimate still preforms better than windows 7. xD
tUrtleboy 13 years ago
  I like mac better
Im 13 years ago
  There's this iMac at a store not far from where I live, and it's awesome... That's all I have to say, there used to be a MacBook, but looks like it's sold. :/
allyally 13 years ago
  Brolling, WRONG! One big fat ugly WRONG! Windows just tries to vaguely impress us using lots of colour and special effects... They're ugly. And they're not expensive. they're for cheap mums who haven't a clue about computers. Everything DOES NOT work together perfectly in windows, the file systems confusing and difficult to manage, while Macs 'Finder' is so much better, Also the layout isn't better, when you use a mac, all the application have the same layout with the bar at the top and little windows for extra stuff, once you know the basics of 1 application, you know them all, whereas programs in a windows are all entirely different, it just becomes too complicated and inefficient!
SuperMario 13 years ago
  Windows for my opinion.
Ahroo 13 years ago
  My windows 7 can beat yours up. >xD

jk, I have Vista Ultimate, and it actually works BETTER than my dad's Windows 7 Home Premium. O_o
Treazer 13 years ago
  Windows 7 is much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much better than Mac. Personally id say Windows 7, is fun to use, stylish, and efficient. The layouts better and everything works together perfectly. At this point i expect ill all Mac fans will shout at me because they're "too expensive,', and at which point id say "Its worth it!". What's your opinion?
Ahroo 13 years ago
  I say... Blackberry. xD

jk, I choose Windows. :P
It helps me vent frustration by causing MORE frustration. xD
allyally 13 years ago
  Well, i dont know about the exchange rate between your currency and ours, by i think Macs are about 4x as expensive as a windows,
Im 13 years ago
  Don't make me choose between the two!
But... If I have to..
Mac:
Less viruses.
Windows:
More viruses... Lots of them. o_O
Linux (xD):
Less viruses. :O

I guess I wouls have to say Mac. xD
I would have one if I could afford it, someone stole my wallet with 2200 kr. >xO Now I have 211,50 I think. :/
allyally 13 years ago
  So then, Which is better Windows or Macs?
Personally id say Macs, The fun to use, stylish, and efficient. the layouts better and everything works together perfectly. At this point i expect ill all windows fans will shout at me because they're "too expensive,', and at which point id say "Its worth it!". What's your opinion?

[1]

General

First post of the topic

allyally 13 years ago
  So then, Which is better Windows or Macs?
Personally id say Macs, The fun to use, stylish, and efficient. the layouts better and everything works together perfectly. At this point i expect ill all windows fans will shout at me because they're "too expensive,', and at which point id say "Its worth it!". What's your opinion?
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg