Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Qbert", game "Moonlights"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

AK 13 years ago
  Please leave it. Besides, I think you would find deleting a cube is more work than it seems!

And the reall game is exactly like this, so just keep it this way.
allyally 13 years ago
  Better! Do you want me to delete some of the cubes for you or just leave it as it is?
AK 13 years ago
  Man, I totally wish I could delete extra moons! Every time I moved my mouse, it went 2x farther than I wanted it to go. But I managed to make the moons bigger and it only took 3 hours!

How does it look now?
allyally 13 years ago
  Nice but laggy, can you please make each of the big moons a tiny bit bigger so that we don't see the corners? (its possible I checked)
Also, (not essential)it would make it less laggy if you deleted some on the unnecessary moons, but thats only if you want to,

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Qbert"

About Level "Qbert"

First post of the topic

allyally 13 years ago
  Nice but laggy, can you please make each of the big moons a tiny bit bigger so that we don't see the corners? (its possible I checked)
Also, (not essential)it would make it less laggy if you deleted some on the unnecessary moons, but thats only if you want to,
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg