Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Elizea looking for photoshop artist

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Elizea 13 years ago
  Just a picture, a bit like avatar here in BL with Kieda or KiA in it and some simple abstract good looking background.
allyally 13 years ago
  Does it have to be a multiple frame GIF? or just have that as the image file type, and what kind of design are you looking for?
Ferrari12 13 years ago
  I'm not that good of an artist either, but I learn quick. I'd like to try to make something. Unfortunately I didn't understand a thing so I don't think it's a good idea.
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Naw, I'm not exactly the best artist, anyways... :/
Elizea 13 years ago
  KiA could be shortening for Kieda.

It doesn't have to be done on photoshop if you can make it good without.
Ahroo 13 years ago
  ... For NG? O_o

Yeah, it sucks that everything revolves around PhotoShop... I'm absolutely crap at it. xD

BTW, isn't KiA "Killed in Action"? O_O
Elizea 13 years ago
  Yeh, I would like to get a 46x46 .gif image and 212x159 (4:3) .gif image for newgrounds.

They should have both Kieda or KiA in them somehow =] I didn't manage to get done any cool ones and I am wondering if anyone else has spare time to use on this.

[1]

General

First post of the topic

Elizea 13 years ago
  Yeh, I would like to get a 46x46 .gif image and 212x159 (4:3) .gif image for newgrounds.

They should have both Kieda or KiA in them somehow =] I didn't manage to get done any cool ones and I am wondering if anyone else has spare time to use on this.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg