Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Mirrorer Experts Wanted

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

jasperpostema 13 years ago
  Check the best newest mirrored level: chain chomp mirror (Push)
AllyAlly, Mirror is not boring of unoriginal...
SimonM 13 years ago
  I'm good mirror drawings. Can you also point mirror?
  Just make some levels and win!
  Euhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..................
Just accept!
gameinsky 13 years ago
  No more than 2 topics, I deleted the old one.
And an admin may wether or not chose to accept it or not, and an admin will never reject a level because the creator wanted it in it, and that it's not perfectely mirrored.
  There are some people with a great mirror talent. And I'm looking for an second Mirrorer Expert. So I had an idea about a Mirror Competition. Make the best Mirror Level and maybe you'll be an expert...

RULE 1: Make a perfect Mirror Level. Even de thumbnail must be mirrored. You can mirror up horizontal, vertical and level-mirror. Level-mirror = an ordinary level with much mirrored pieces.

Mirrorer EXP.

LEVELS:

Mirror Magic (Ringmania 2.5)
chain chomp mirror (Push)

SHOP:

-Mirror Help
-Mirror Levels

[1]

General

First post of the topic

There are some people with a great mirror talent. And I'm looking for an second Mirrorer Expert. So I had an idea about a Mirror Competition. Make the best Mirror Level and maybe you'll be an expert...

RULE 1: Make a perfect Mirror Level. Even de thumbnail must be mirrored. You can mirror up horizontal, vertical and level-mirror. Level-mirror = an ordinary level with much mirrored pieces.

Mirrorer EXP.

LEVELS:

Mirror Magic (Ringmania 2.5)
chain chomp mirror (Push)

SHOP:

-Mirror Help
-Mirror Levels
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg