Play the games, create the levels

Topic, "Borderlands" game discussion

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Hexicube 13 years ago
  lol I personally think there could have been morebonus missions, I did them all in 2 days :_
I kicked the destroyer's ass :3
Sillius 13 years ago
  I have it for the PS3 and I think it's a very interesting game... Haven't played it in a while though :p

After I watched this this I remembered how much i actually loved playing this game :D
Hexicube 13 years ago
  uh idk where to link, but ill add info about it...
gameinsky 13 years ago
  Way to make an interesting first post, if it wasn't for you, I'd just delete this topic.
No link, no iformation.
Just some personal information that souns self-centered.
Hexicube 13 years ago
  lol very funny :_
Ahroo 13 years ago
  No. :P

That and we don't really care. xD
Hexicube 13 years ago
  uh anyone have it? anyone?
Hexicube 13 years ago
  I have it for xbox 360, lvl 41 bezerker, and alien shotgun and cannon
you can be 4 classes on it with special abilities and upgrades, and you have to get to the 'vault', you begin with doing errands and work your way through getting the pieces of the key for the vault.
there are artifacts for upgrading your special ability, class mods for improving your and your teams' stats, and a variety of weapons from different manufacturers. in specific you can find a very rare shotgun that shoots rockets!

[1]

General

First post of the topic

Hexicube 13 years ago
  I have it for xbox 360, lvl 41 bezerker, and alien shotgun and cannon
you can be 4 classes on it with special abilities and upgrades, and you have to get to the 'vault', you begin with doing errands and work your way through getting the pieces of the key for the vault.
there are artifacts for upgrading your special ability, class mods for improving your and your teams' stats, and a variety of weapons from different manufacturers. in specific you can find a very rare shotgun that shoots rockets!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg