Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Pack "My Level Graveyard", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Magic_X 13 years ago
  Ok, I will try finshing them sometime :D
MarioIsFireball10 13 years ago
  All non-Random Funs should be finished.
Ahroo 13 years ago
  my computer other computer broke recently, and all my old levels along with it... I didn't upload it because it was pretty messy in itself... :/
Magic_X 13 years ago
  Why didnt you upload it then? :/
Ahroo 13 years ago
  It was a turtle spy series, the 7th of 8... I knew it would be rejected, but it was an armada of ships, each one was animated differently (one blew up... xD). I put a lot of work into it. :/
Magic_X 13 years ago
  What was that one about?
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Bwahaha, I made so many levels... Star Hunt, the first level I uploaded, was the 24th level I made...

But there's at least 150+ levels that died when my harddrive crashed... I miss Turtle 7 the most. D,:
Dragonslayer 13 years ago
  hey I made about 170 Levels before i came here! At school people always asked me if they could play one of my levels. They were a fan of Me! Even my friends. (I'M NOT KIDDING!) They liked it so much that they even asked me if i could make more!I had played jump gear for a whole year aready

Oh and i like your level! 5/5!
And about how many levels did you make Magic_X?
Magic_X 13 years ago
  ya, the one i thought might actually be good was Haunted Train.
gameinsky 13 years ago
  Haunted train shoudl definally be finished, or remade.
[edit]most of the levels are better than tha annual noob level, you should finish the not random levels!
Ahroo 13 years ago
  I have a lot on my old drive... it broke. D:
Daft_Punk 13 years ago
  LOL, Magic_X! I remember these!!!
Magic_X 13 years ago
  These are some of the levels I made before I joined Bonuslevel, which means i made these about a year ago. Most are pretty messy and dumb. Please dont think of me differently after you play these XP

[1]

Games forum

Play Pack "My Level Graveyard"

Play Game "Rolling Turtle"

About Pack "My Level Graveyard"

First post of the topic

Magic_X 13 years ago
  These are some of the levels I made before I joined Bonuslevel, which means i made these about a year ago. Most are pretty messy and dumb. Please dont think of me differently after you play these XP
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg