Play the games, create the levels

Topic, !!!NEW GAME BY JP!!! Mozzle!!!

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Ahroo 13 years ago
  You frikkin' lucky bastard! It's in your nature to be smart! D:<

"cerebral excellence" = smart...
Hexicube 13 years ago
  wierdly one I found used the word 'animated' to describe me XD
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Yeah, indeed that explains a lot. xD

what's YOUR number, MARC? it'll probably explain your epic procrastination skills! :P
Hexicube 13 years ago
  ahroo it fits with you annoying me about BLaster Towers a few days ago :P
lololol 13 years ago
  oh.. maybe it's right i don't know.
Ahroo 13 years ago
  @jasper of course not.

@lololol
The Life Path 8 suggests that you entered this plane armed to lead, direct, organize and govern. You are very ambitious and goal-oriented. You will want to use your ambitions, your organizational ability, and your efficient approach to carve a satisfying niche for yourself. If you are a positive 8 you are endowed with tremendous potential for conceiving far-reaching schemes and ideas, and also possessing the tenacity and independence to follow them through to completion. In short, you were born to be an executive.

OMGWTF it's almost all true for me! IT'S READING MY SOUL... D8
MatthijsM 13 years ago
  jup my brother is tester but i never come look what the games is?
jasperpostema 13 years ago
  Nobody is MOZZLE ADMIN. :(
lololol 13 years ago
  12 - 07 - 1996 = 2015 = 8
Me and Ahroo are the same lol.
gameinsky 13 years ago
  The Life Path 6 suggests that you entered this plane with tools to become the ultimate nurturer, and a beacon for truth, justice, righteousness, and domesticity. Your paternal, or maternal, as the case may be, instincts with a 6 Life Path exceed all others by a considerable margin. Whether in the home or in the work place, you are the predominant caretaker and family head. While the 6 may assume significant responsibilities in the community, the life revolves around the immediate home and family, for this is the most domestic of numbers. Conservative principles and convictions are deeply ingrained and define your character.
^
|
|
Soooo true...
The whole description fits what I'm doing.
But only on BL!
Not in real life.
Ahroo 13 years ago
  I am the God of the chatroom. I can see conversations about me and everything else... AND that WooHooII's making another level. :P
Hexicube 13 years ago
  lol 'its like TV'
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Proof has been PM'd. :P
Ahroo 13 years ago
  I'll PM you the proooof. :/
Hexicube 13 years ago
  your point is? THE NEXT ONE KNEW IM SHY!!!
Ahroo 13 years ago
  I have proooooof! :P
Ahroo 13 years ago
  LOL, people called me smart today... >:D
Hexicube 13 years ago
  Four is ruled by Sun/Uranus. It is very eccentric and unusual in nature. Where this number is prominent invention and ingenuity are very important elements to any given situation.
muahaha im a genius hw does it know XP
im actually slightly scared :S
Ahroo 13 years ago
  removed... BY SHAME! D:
Hexicube 13 years ago
  This day marks the beginnings of a good period for you and those close to you my friend Dear 4. You will be animated by a powerful vibration to communicate. So you could be coming to the end of a sort of affective "no-man's-land" that has been working on you for a while. You may also meet new people but if you don't, your existing relationships will be consolidated at the very least!
4th word of 2nd sentence lfmao
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Okay... that's it. :/

BTW 3:00 AM is the best time for art. xD

Oh, and you can always visit "Topic to chat with Ahroo"... yeah, I'm shamelessly self-promoting. xD
Hexicube 13 years ago
  no, unless he's in my family(0.00000152663%) or ive told him(0.137%) he wont know
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Very well... :/

Astrology: Numerology

You use a special # to find your "life path" number... It's actually pretty accurate so far for me... :/

you basically take your birthdate (mine is 12-08-1995)

and add those together (12 + 8 + 1995 = 2015)

then you add those together and you have the life path number (2 + 0 + 1 + 5 = 8)

then I can look it up and PM you the results...

I'm not superstitious, but it's really cool see something that is almost exactly like one's self... to a point. :P

you can do the math yourself, it's *obviously* really easy. :/

I don't take it too seriously, it's just a fun little tidbit that I'm a path 8... xP
Jugular 13 years ago
  Daft Punk knows. Trust me. He knows everything there is to know.
Hexicube 13 years ago
  its personal so I wont ask, ill DEMAND
tell me reason first...
[edit] yeah im really gonna play outside at 2:44AM XP
Ahroo 13 years ago
  I gave examples... (Play outside, or at least go to my forum so I can continue with my 5+ minutes of fame.)

BTW, I seriously need the numbers of your birthday (month, day and year)... don't ask me why, it's just a thing I need to finish. :/
Hexicube 13 years ago
  uh read excuse fully, flash CS5 has stopped me from using it, 'sensing' already used serial...
Ahroo 13 years ago
  WTF, you're bored when there are things to do all around you, MARC! Play outside, or at least go to my forum so I can continue with my 5+ minutes of fame. xD

BTW, when's your birthday? I need the numbers for some reason. :/
Hexicube 13 years ago
  Garygoh im not working on my games right now, mainly because im bored of it and my life needs sorting out, and also now because flash locked up and I cant use it...
Garygoh884 13 years ago
  Marc, if you can release your game, I would complete these levels there.

[<<] [1] [2] [3]

General

First post of the topic

Treazer 13 years ago
  Say YAY! He is making a new Game, i am so happy!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg