Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Earth", game "Ringmania 2.5"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Ferrari12 13 years ago
  As Magic_X said it's not much room for details.

Answers to Niimporta's "fails"
1: Try make a better colour yourself, it's not easy.
2: The starit is closer to 0 km than half the lenght of Madagascar.
3: There just isn't enough room to make Italy a boot.
4: There's no such things as Czechoslovakia and Yugoslavia, it's Czech Republic, Slovakia, Crotaia, Bosnia Hercegovina, Serbia, Monenegro, Kosovo, Albania and FYRO Macedonia and maybe some others. Anyway to make them I'd have to extend Turkey, but then you'd say that Turkey is out of proportions and that the mentioned countries were missing.
5: I maybe could've made the horn a little different, but I remeber trying all things I could remember, this was the best.
6: Antarctica is too far south to be in the picture
7: Madagascar can't be any bigger concidering the low number of pixels in the bg editor.
8: Yeah, I can see I totally messed up North Europe, don't know what I was thinking, the Kaspi Ocean is also missing and Iran should've been one pixel larger. The UK is also misplaced. Other than that I'm quite happy with it.
SimonM 13 years ago
  And maybe this is another Earth, lol XD.
Magic_X 13 years ago
  Well, it is something HUGE to make on such asmallscale... :/
You can't really put that much detail on it :D
niimporta 13 years ago
  yes, but there are fails.^^

Africa is not so yellow.
you put together Spain and Africa, and there's 50km within them, italia? where's the boot?.. greece, yugoslavia, czechoslovakia? where is it?? the corn of africa its not a corn xD and antartica? you could put some white :) madagascar should be bigger, and there's something more but i don't remember.. if not, everything is good :) xD
Magic_X 13 years ago
  Awesome background! I love it! 5/5 :D

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Earth"

About Level "Earth"

First post of the topic

Magic_X 13 years ago
  Awesome background! I love it! 5/5 :D
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg