Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Gears", game "Moonlights"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

gundu 13 years ago
  One of the moons don't follow the others
AK 13 years ago
  Okay, I will if I can do this level, because right now I can't beat it.

Edit: Oh, so that's how you beat this..... LOL OK i'll make it 10.

BTW, delete all the scores.
allyally 13 years ago
  Ok, But I did it with 16 remaining nodes. PLEASE at least make it 10, I wont not accept it because of that, but Id seriously recommend you do it,

And also the thumbnail need to be updated,
AK 13 years ago
  Making it 20, so it's not so hard that only 2 people get it.
allyally 13 years ago
  I think the challenge is quite empty without a node limit, And it would be possible with one, maybe have a node limit of 10? then Im sure it would work fine,
AK 13 years ago
  Okay, done with everything except for the node limit. I'm not sure it's possible with one.
AK 13 years ago
  Sorry, up in cabin, it has internet but only my dad's laptop, which I can't use. -_- So, delete the 2 small gears and move the moon that is under the gear onto the top? I'm not sure if it's possible with node limits.
What's with you admins and node limits??? I don't like the levels with node limits because it puts a limit to the creativity of my structures. I can do anything to improve my levels, but I will never put a node limit.

Sorry....
allyally 13 years ago
  Nice level, But could you please get rid of the 2 smaller spinners on the sides, they dont really do anything and are a bit ugly, and could you bring the centre moons above the spinning greens, and also could you set a node limit? thanks,

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Gears"

About Level "Gears"

First post of the topic

allyally 13 years ago
  Nice level, But could you please get rid of the 2 smaller spinners on the sides, they dont really do anything and are a bit ugly, and could you bring the centre moons above the spinning greens, and also could you set a node limit? thanks,
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg