Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Map ideas for L4D2

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

SuperDog 13 years ago
  I don't know what it's about, so I don't know what kind of levels are possible to make, but if my idea is possible to make then Pacman XD
Hexicube 13 years ago
  :O
only got first one :_
Sillius 13 years ago
  It makes sense when playing CoDMW2 :D
Hexicube 13 years ago
  hold on a sec i'll add :3
[edit] name is big jumble of nothingness XD
[re-edit] I sent it already i'm Hexicube :D
Hexicube 13 years ago
  well i'm gonna get the game tomorrow ftw :)
Hexicube 13 years ago
  lol, answer my re-edit at least XP
Sillius 13 years ago
  That's a lot of re-edits :D
Hexicube 13 years ago
  what about a cresendo with cars and when you go past one of them plays really load music? XD
[edit] you move that car out the way lmao
[re-edit] Sillius i'm guessing you have Steam, what's ur account name?
[re-re-edit] I might not use that idea, but might in another way...
Hexicube 13 years ago
  hahaha lfmao :D
i'm gonna add realistic reconstruction of world place :P
Sillius 13 years ago
  Find some google maps picures :D
Hexicube 13 years ago
  lol...it would be easier if I knew the road layout I hate designing road layouts...
i'll think about it...
Sillius 13 years ago
  How about you start (or end) at the Statue of Liberty and then you take a train to the underground stations and so on and so on? :D
Hexicube 13 years ago
  on L4D2 each campaign is either 4 or 5 levels, and 2 or 3 cresendos...I plan on making this campaign as extensive as possible with lots of levels...so having a subway level is easy to fit in...i'll add it as accepted and I need a 'used' category :D
Sillius 13 years ago
  Normally a scenario is divided in 4 or more parts, so I thought that the 2nd last part's horde alertion could be you blowing up a train :)
Hexicube 13 years ago
  you mean have more than 1 subway part? as in a cresendo event where blowing up the train alerts the horde?
Sillius 13 years ago
  Hmm, how about arriving at the station to find that it's blocked by a train, which you either have to blow up or remove only to find yourself in the middle of a zombie nest? :D
Hexicube 13 years ago
  hi, i'm planning on creating a map for L4D2(Left 4 Dead 2) and I would like some ideas for what can go into it, it's going to have a city theme with the finale(huge gory final fight and escape thingy) as an underground train. if you have any ideas like cresendos(mini finales), sub-themes(theme is city, so sub-theme would be mall, hotel, etc.), or other things feel free to say them and I will chart them down! :D
just so you know what to say for an idea I started one off and i'll be back in a few hours i'm off to bed ;)

current map status: fixing level 3(my 2 tank spawners are failing lol)
campaign idea vote:
"Wood mazes - Just a-ply-wood!"
yes: 1
no : 0

ideas: 5
used: 0
accepted: 4
pending: 1
rejected: 0

idea 1(MARC2008):
have the finale in a subway and you leave on a train
idea 2(Sillius):
a subway level with a train blockage cresendo event
idea 3(Sillius):
in each level you visit a landmark and travel to the next via subways
idea 4(Sillius):
level is a place in the real world
idea 5:(MARC2008):
a car is blocking the way foward and when you start the cresendo music plays and you have to find a gas can to continue

[<<] [1] [2]

General

First post of the topic

Hexicube 13 years ago
  hi, i'm planning on creating a map for L4D2(Left 4 Dead 2) and I would like some ideas for what can go into it, it's going to have a city theme with the finale(huge gory final fight and escape thingy) as an underground train. if you have any ideas like cresendos(mini finales), sub-themes(theme is city, so sub-theme would be mall, hotel, etc.), or other things feel free to say them and I will chart them down! :D
just so you know what to say for an idea I started one off and i'll be back in a few hours i'm off to bed ;)

current map status: fixing level 3(my 2 tank spawners are failing lol)
campaign idea vote:
"Wood mazes - Just a-ply-wood!"
yes: 1
no : 0

ideas: 5
used: 0
accepted: 4
pending: 1
rejected: 0

idea 1(MARC2008):
have the finale in a subway and you leave on a train
idea 2(Sillius):
a subway level with a train blockage cresendo event
idea 3(Sillius):
in each level you visit a landmark and travel to the next via subways
idea 4(Sillius):
level is a place in the real world
idea 5:(MARC2008):
a car is blocking the way foward and when you start the cresendo music plays and you have to find a gas can to continue
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg