Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Efficiency", game "Hog Pop"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Treazer 8 years ago
  Highscore!
Magic_X 13 years ago
  Nice level! 4/5
doomlord 13 years ago
  No, I don't need a design. I want to be done with this thing, regardless of if it's bad.
Ahroo 13 years ago
  @doomlord, it's hard to make the scroll zone... I could never figure it out. :/

BTW, beat it in 2 tries. >:D
demonicyoshi 13 years ago
  But do you want to make some design around the box? I think it will look better if you do.
doomlord 13 years ago
  I did set it......
  And you still didnt set the scrolling zone? Ill just do it for you...

Do you want to add any BG or design?
doomlord 13 years ago
  I know how to set the scroll zones, I'm just not active on here a lot.

I did set it......
gamelover101 13 years ago
  I remember a long itme ago... I often forgot to set the scroll zone for my lvls and no one actually cared! They just accepted it as usual. I think it isn't a big deal, but I still decided to edit them, being a trusted member.
  yes but i want to make shure doomlord knows to set the scrolling zone. I could easily do it for him, But then he will never learn to set the scrolling zone.

And purple is not refusing a level. I did not reject this, i set to "to be edited" with means that it is an aceptable level if doomlord edits it slightly.
pauloalex 13 years ago
  Dont be boring DY! WE already have a few levels of HP and you is still refusing them?
gamelover101 13 years ago
  I think you should add bg and make different colour bubbles
  Please try to keep the scrolling area as small as possible.
I know this rule hasn't been enforced much in the past, but levels are alot nicer when you do this.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Efficiency"

About Level "Efficiency"

First post of the topic

Please try to keep the scrolling area as small as possible.
I know this rule hasn't been enforced much in the past, but levels are alot nicer when you do this.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg