Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Itunes Ping

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

gamelover101 13 years ago
  Quoting allyally from Itunes Ping
You ever tried listen to your laptop whilst riding a bike?

Why would I?
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Yes. xD
allyally 13 years ago
  You ever tried listen to your laptop whilst riding a bike?
Hexicube 13 years ago
  lol...my friend at school has one no bigger than 20x30cm
  Marc has a point... IMO, I don't see the need to take your music with you. I'd prefer a laptop! :P
Ahroo 13 years ago
  And allyally spelled Biotch wrong! >:C

... and I have Itunes AND a Zune shop shortcut... IDK why the Zune. <_<
Hexicube 13 years ago
  ok I have nothing to say over the matter...why pay for music players? if you have a DS go get an R4, you're paying to have a hell load of games and you can often play songs, and videos with the right software for it
basically, portable music playing devices as a whole are overrated.
Ooh... You Microsoft beyotch, why dont you get an Ipod LIKE THE REST OF THE WORLD?!

Shame on you! :O
demonicyoshi 13 years ago
  Im not argueing brand names because i dont know everything about either brand, im just argueing the music players the brands make. (Zune vs I-pod)

EDIT: (I would make a horable layer "Since i never killed anyone before i cant answer you")
So. what. Ive seen the statistics, I know what im fighting against, yet I stand by my decision,

Allyally, stop fighting! Every time you start a topic like this you start arguing about Apple and Microsoft. So stop it, period!
  im not giving statistics im telling you what the extra features are.

I've used i pods before, they're just harder to use. like having to move your finger in a circle, its just anoying.
allyally 13 years ago
  So. what. Ive seen the statistics, I know what im fighting against, yet I stand by my decision,
  umm, you clearly havent used a zune before.

Tell me this: If your friend is listening to a cool song, can he wirelessly send that song to you so you can listen to it at any time you want for 3 times?

The zune user interface is much easier to use then an ipod too. And you can customize the style of your Zune =P

Its not just statisctics, they just simplify things.

And i only debate over thigs i know both sides of the story to. So i cant say anything about windows or mac computers.
allyally 13 years ago
  See heres the problem with Microsoft vs Mac, windows people are Obsessed with statistics, Mac people can respect the logic, but can overlook it to see what's best for them. were sort of arty/creative/Music types who don't care too much about price, we like the style and user interface,
  I-pods are way over rated in my opinion. People just get them because their friends get them. Zunes have more features and the new ones HAVE THE GRAPHICS OF AN X-BOX 360.

If i wanted my music player to do less for more money i would certaintly get an i-pod.
allyally 13 years ago
  True, but DY is,
SuperDog 13 years ago
  I'm not american, nor my mum and she's got an iphone

itunes not working
allyally 13 years ago
  Ooh... You Microsoft beyotch, why dont you get an Ipod LIKE THE REST OF THE WORLD?!
  I dont use itunes because I have a zune (made by microosoft) not an i-pod. And my zune software looks alot cooler and works best with my zune.

Plus, If im near wify I can wirelessly buy things from my zune and it charges to my zune acount if i get one.
Hexicube 13 years ago
  I don't use iTunes, why download a music playing program when I have one, besides...I can also play music from my DS :P
allyally 13 years ago
  Don't hate Itunes! Its awesome and you know it.
Jim674 13 years ago
  I really hate iTunes... Although I love my iPod...
allyally 13 years ago
  Never. EVER. EVER. EVER.
Ahroo 13 years ago
  When DIDN'T twitter suck ass? :p
allyally 13 years ago
  Yes, but its interlinked with direct Music, MSN just shows the current music being played. Thats it, Ping will show you what artist, give you info on them, tell you when they've got something new, and also it gives you detail on the artists new songs. Also TWITTER SUCKS ASS
Hexicube 13 years ago
  lol...iTunes ripped off other things
MSN shows what music you're listening to
twitter has customizable account and allows you to follow people
  Pshaw, I don't have iTunes
allyally 13 years ago
  If you haven't heard or you live under a rock, 'Ping is the new update for Itunes, it lets you have a customizable account, Follow people and bands to see what music they're listing to, what new songs are coming out, ect, Its very cool.
So... Has anyone got it?

[1]

General

First post of the topic

allyally 13 years ago
  If you haven't heard or you live under a rock, 'Ping is the new update for Itunes, it lets you have a customizable account, Follow people and bands to see what music they're listing to, what new songs are coming out, ect, Its very cool.
So... Has anyone got it?
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg