Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Hypnosis", game "Moonlights"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

jasperpostema 12 years ago
  It looks like flying confused eyeballs :P
MartinfraKongsberg 13 years ago
  Noone's perfect!
allyally 13 years ago
  Done! Wow, Im not being a great admin atm...
MartinfraKongsberg 13 years ago
  Reset the scores!
Please!
allyally 13 years ago
  Ok, You win! xD
Ferrari12 13 years ago
  I've now got three things which should make it more difficult.
1: Limited number of nodes
2: Grey moons, not green
3: The element of timing
Did it help?
allyally 13 years ago
  Ok, like I said with Marc level, it's pretty, but there's nothing to the challenge! Moonlights isn't like JG2, 'have a pretty level with a simple challenge', in moonlights, all the challenges have to be thought out! Maybe turn the green moons into grey ones, then the challenge will be revamped a little,
Ferrari12 13 years ago
  If the point of that message didn't come through, here is it again: I'm done, please check it.

SPOILER
Ferrari12 13 years ago
  I knew the effect would be either loved or hated, I'm happy it turned out positive. And I'm also sorry for forgeting the gameplay, it's not my strong side D: However I think it should be better now.
allyally 13 years ago
  I love the effect, but there really is no challenge here! You've focused to much on the effect and too little on the gameplay. Try to improve the gameplay, give the level a genuine challenge, Maybe use the effect to make it somehow,

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Hypnosis"

About Level "Hypnosis"

First post of the topic

allyally 13 years ago
  I love the effect, but there really is no challenge here! You've focused to much on the effect and too little on the gameplay. Try to improve the gameplay, give the level a genuine challenge, Maybe use the effect to make it somehow,
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg