Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Head in the clouds", game "Moonlights"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

allyally 13 years ago
  Ok! Accepted.
Hexicube 13 years ago
  I changed the theme and layout of the level...how's it now?
Hexicube 13 years ago
  there was actually no helper moons there, but I thought that was a bit too challenging...I thought about having an easier level compared to what already exists in the accepted levels...there isn't enough all I seem to find are hard ones
allyally 13 years ago
  I agree, but it wont affect it being accepted or not, but as a recommendation, do it,
Mo 13 years ago
  The frozen diamond does add some visual appeal and provides an ample starting point too, so the other moons and nodes in the middle really just take away from the allure. My suggestion would be to get rid of them and center the diamond.
allyally 13 years ago
  Difficulty's not an issue with this level. Its the fact there's NOTHING to this level, Its challenge is a bit boring and there nothing original, sorry!
So here's an idea:
change the support green moons by the moonlights to grey moons, it'll make the challenge a little more interesting, then It might be acceptable,
MarioIsFireball10 13 years ago
  This is not easy,but fun!
Hexicube 13 years ago
  forgot to call admin :_
Hexicube 13 years ago
  well the middle is actually just decoration, I think it looks cool lol
also, i've seen accepted laggy levels split in 3...
[edit] I have made it easier, getting the nodes to go onto the green moons and to balance correctly is a bit frustrating
allyally 13 years ago
  This level puts me in a tight spot, I think it could be acceptable, but I dont really think its a good level. a lot of its is stuff that you dont actually need, its not a great level concept and Its not great how the level's been split into 2. I just wanna give you this chance to improve it,

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Head in the clouds"

About Level "Head in the clouds"

First post of the topic

allyally 13 years ago
  This level puts me in a tight spot, I think it could be acceptable, but I dont really think its a good level. a lot of its is stuff that you dont actually need, its not a great level concept and Its not great how the level's been split into 2. I just wanna give you this chance to improve it,
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg