Play the games, create the levels

Topic, I got Elected! :D

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

gamelover101 13 years ago
  No, no, and no.
SuperDog 13 years ago
  LOL! I tried... and got it.

Reason why I didn't get it the first year: I was new to the school and they didn't know(and neither did I) I was going to be the best in my classsssssss............

BTW, in my school they have 2, a boy and a girl. I was the boy and the girl was called Grace :D
lololol 13 years ago
  Do they do that in your class?
Yes
Did you ever win?
No, I have never tried.
How much time did it happen to make you win?
zero seconds.
BenTen 13 years ago
  No (im only 11)

No

No
allyally 13 years ago
No...

Did you ever win?
Er, I just said we dont do it, How can I be it if we dont do it?

bHow much time did it happen to make you win?
I SAID WE DONT DO IT! Jheez! get the message!
OliAli 13 years ago
  We do this and I won! :@ Luckily only 1 year. I never wanted to be a president o_0
Hexicube 13 years ago
  Ahroo, I thought it was someone lying about becoming it XP
Ferrari12 13 years ago
  I was vice-president, it was soooooooo boring. Anyway I want to congratulate Niimporta, but it's not that special, if I wanted to be president in 6th or 7th grade I would've got almost all votes, judging be the number of people who was very disappointed that I didn't want to be president.
gundu 13 years ago
  They do that in my school too, But it's way to boring being a president (You lost your dinning time sometime, I want to do funny things with my friends)

So, I never wanted to be one
Ahroo 13 years ago
  @GIS, nor did I... you don't even do anbything fun as the president... :/

@MARC, I thought this topic was about you being vice president of BlooDemons. xD
Hexicube 13 years ago
  1. no
2. obv not if 1=no
3. same as 2
lol
SuperDog 13 years ago
  I still am :D cause half a year we didnt do it this year we are having another half :D
Treazer 13 years ago
  1: Yes
2: Yes
3: 1 and a half year?
SuperDog 13 years ago
Yup.

Did you ever win?
Yup.

How much time did it happen to make you win?
1 year :D I am lucky.
gameinsky 13 years ago
  I never wanted to become a president in the class...
niimporta 13 years ago
  Hey, today at class we chose the "President" of the CLASS, and I got chosed :D ! after 8 years trying.. :)
ok, first , our teacher told us who wanted to be in the elections. and we raised our hands. 10 people wanted to be pres. and then we did a discurss.. when we ended the discursses (oh btw, 2 guys (then we became 8) were yelling when i was discursing so they got out of elections :P) ok then we voted.. at first votes i was kinda' far from winning (alvaro had 5 and i was at 1) and then the results were:

Alvaro : 11
Me: 9
Leti: 8 ..(and others but i don't kinda remember the others) alvaro renounced and I won :D!

do they do that in your class?
Did you ever win?
how much time dit it happen to make you win?

Thanks for not deleting the topic :)

[1]

General

First post of the topic

niimporta 13 years ago
  Hey, today at class we chose the "President" of the CLASS, and I got chosed :D ! after 8 years trying.. :)
ok, first , our teacher told us who wanted to be in the elections. and we raised our hands. 10 people wanted to be pres. and then we did a discurss.. when we ended the discursses (oh btw, 2 guys (then we became 8) were yelling when i was discursing so they got out of elections :P) ok then we voted.. at first votes i was kinda' far from winning (alvaro had 5 and i was at 1) and then the results were:

Alvaro : 11
Me: 9
Leti: 8 ..(and others but i don't kinda remember the others) alvaro renounced and I won :D!

do they do that in your class?
Did you ever win?
how much time dit it happen to make you win?

Thanks for not deleting the topic :)
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg