Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Mythbusters Forum

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Ahroo 13 years ago
  IDK... but, then again, Tory is the one who gets hurt the most. xD
Ferrari12 13 years ago
  I know, but, what type of normal human being thinks they can jump over a bicycle-trailer (Sorry if it isn't the correct term for it) with a 1000 years old ladies bike??
Ahroo 13 years ago
  In Tory's interview for the Mythbusters top 25 countdown, Tory said "I thought I could really do it!". xD
Ferrari12 13 years ago
  Blow one up: NEVER!!!!!

Give one to me: As soon as possible :)
SimonM 13 years ago
  @Ferrrari12
a ferrari?
lololol 13 years ago
  I would love to see them blow Denmark up xD
Ferrari12 13 years ago
  I certainly saw that, I can't believe he actually tried that.

And what about the classic sement-truck blow-up, and when they blew up Chris' parent's car. It would've been so cool if they could've blown up one of my parents cars too, especially if they could give us a new afterwards.
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Yeah, Adam's Shirt. xD

Did you see Tory's bike wipeout? :p
AK 13 years ago
  <mythbuster>
Am I missing an eyebrow?
</mythbuster>
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Yeah, that was PERFECT for the commercial, too.

"Hey, look. A moving 7-up..." *whump* xD
AK 13 years ago
  That was a good episode...... Have you seen the commercial with the robot soda vending machine that Jamie made? It's HILARIOUS!!!
Ahroo 13 years ago
  They appeared in an episode of CSI, and the myth in that episode went to them (fireball stun gun). :p
lololol 13 years ago
  AWESOME SHOW. <- It's awesome if you haven't noticed.

I think the YouTube special thingy is my favorite.
OliAli 13 years ago
  I loooooove them :D Idk names of epizodes, but they are great :D.... main production, maiden :D:D
Magic_X 13 years ago
  I've only seen it once, but I thought it was pretty cool
CamoDragoon 13 years ago
  Love that show! :)
chris3000 13 years ago
  that's my favorite show, xP
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Yeah, I remember Duct Tape Hour 2, it was awesome. >:D

"Maybe we can fix it with duct tape..."
Ferrari12 13 years ago
  Jippii Mythbusters. I'm a real fan of them. My favourite episodes are those around 100. I think Duct Tape Special and MacGyver Special are some of the most fun, especially when they lifted a car with nothing but duct tape, that was so cool! Unfortunately I can't see the newest episodes because they start at 9:00 in the evening, I have to go to bed at 9:30 so I get to see the basics of the myth but not the testing, nor the results. But I was quite lucky to find a nice website http://mythbustersresults.com (Can someone teach me how to make a link?) Where I can check all results if I want to. Some episodes haven't even been shown in Norway, like Duct Tape Hour 2. Hopefully they'll come around christmas time :) My favorite Mythbusters person is Adam Savage btw. He's completely crazy, but that makes him funny too.
AK 13 years ago
  Picture from "Duct Tape Hour 2":
AK 13 years ago
  If you're a fan of Mythbusters, post what you want here! It could be trivia, what episodes you liked, or even pictures related to them.

[1]

General

First post of the topic

AK 13 years ago
  If you're a fan of Mythbusters, post what you want here! It could be trivia, what episodes you liked, or even pictures related to them.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg