Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Just Cause 2 for Xbox 360

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

lololol 13 years ago
  Yeah, by pressing Triangle on the PS3. i dunno about the Xbox though
Hexicube 13 years ago
  lol...climb onto a propaganda sign with the president guy on, right over his face
you can apparently vandalise it
lololol 13 years ago
  Lol epic fail on the boat thing xP
I hooked up a man to a propane tank and thought i was so awesome until i realized that in basically every video someone did it.
Hexicube 13 years ago
  yeah...theres also "Banana fail" in bananas somewhere...apparantly
and also the Mile High Club a mile up...
btw I tried to outsmart the Lost island by approaching in a boat thinking it wouldnt explode...and it did
lololol 13 years ago
  Yeah i was wondering why that King Kong island looked like that :P

I also heard there should be a "Bubble Blaster" somewhere.
Try searching for it on Youtube. :)
Hexicube 13 years ago
  lololol the island in the top-right corner is the island from lost :P
also the island in the middle is supposedly a reference to king kong because of the way it looks in the map
lololol 13 years ago
  I just got the game for PS3 it's a little confusing though. I still haven't managed to get used to the controls :P but ye, it awesome :D
Hexicube 13 years ago
  I could use a to-scale map(32768x32768) but I only have xbox one so cant 'extract' it myself :_
its technically the reason I started this forum ;)
if anyone finds one link it :D
[edit] also size-wise its about a gigapixel :3
lololol 13 years ago
  No, i don't have it. I can't find it in stores here. I'll just have to wait. :(
Hexicube 13 years ago
  ill take it you have it? or just googled it :P
lololol 13 years ago
  Looks awesome. Definitely a must-have for Xbox and PS3.
Hexicube 13 years ago
  well it doesnt mean nobody on BL hasnt heard of it, people know what Counter Strike is :P
gamelover101 13 years ago
  No seriously, I've never heard of the game.
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Oh... :/
Hexicube 13 years ago
  im reformatting them...
I need them as seperate images with alpha so I can use them
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Why didn't you comment on the ones I posted? :(
Hexicube 13 years ago
  AHROO DO THE ROCKS NOW! :P
Ahroo 13 years ago
  I have come to make the situation worse. :p

Don't worry, he's just having his period. :p
Hexicube 13 years ago
  just because youre mad at ahroo doesnt mean you get to act like that towards me
and just because youve never heard of it doesnt automatically mean nobody cares, youre not the centre of the universe so dont act like it
  Yeah yeah whatever I've never heard of your game bla bla bla no one cares okay?
Hexicube 13 years ago
  its was going to be a serious game discussion on a game website :_
  How is this serious? I mean, lol!
Ahroo 13 years ago
  YEah, that's a thing that happens when I come in. :p
Hexicube 13 years ago
  a purposefully serious forum has been ruined lol
  O hai, impatient little Ahroo! :)
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Yeah, I'm making them... don't expect them to look "exquisite" as they're not circular. :p
Hexicube 13 years ago
  Ahroo im waiting for sprites remember :P
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Now for your daily dose of Ahroo-ism...

BLASTER TOWERS. NOW. :p
Hexicube 13 years ago
  I lent this game from my neighbor a few days ago and it is AWESOME! the game is supposedly 400sq miles and there are tons of things to do, and there is barely a storyline, the game even forces you to do other stuff for a while by requiring you to cause plenty of chaos before starting your next mission...
i'm going to create an interactive map showing all the locations of hidden game objects such as weapon, vehicle and armour parts, propaganda, and easter eggs by starting a new game and scouring the land for them...
does anyone else have this game? I would prefer some help finding the thousands of collectables in the game!

[1]

General

First post of the topic

Hexicube 13 years ago
  I lent this game from my neighbor a few days ago and it is AWESOME! the game is supposedly 400sq miles and there are tons of things to do, and there is barely a storyline, the game even forces you to do other stuff for a while by requiring you to cause plenty of chaos before starting your next mission...
i'm going to create an interactive map showing all the locations of hidden game objects such as weapon, vehicle and armour parts, propaganda, and easter eggs by starting a new game and scouring the land for them...
does anyone else have this game? I would prefer some help finding the thousands of collectables in the game!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg