Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Out Of The Cube 2", game "Moonlights"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

MarioIsFireball10 13 years ago
  Martin's right,I just wanted to make a hard level.
Ferrari12 13 years ago
  There's in particular three things they destroys this level

1: The Wind
2: The Moonlights are too small
3: The lethal lines on all sides of the screen
MartinfraKongsberg 13 years ago
  I don't rate low because it is near impossible! I like near impossible as long as it is a good gameplay. I don't find that in this level. You need 60-80 nodes to reach all the suns, then you have to replace node after node as they get destroyed because of the wind, untill you are lucky enough to get both left and right sun attached to a node for 3 seconds.
I see DBD used 412 nodes. I gave up after two tries, both involving 250-300 moves. That's boring, not challenging. It's impossible to build a solid structure. I've filled the entire screen and still the structure was inconstant.
Just my opinion. I gave it a 2, because it's not a total disaster and I see that you tried to make a difficult level. I like that!
Good luck with your next level!
:-)
gamelover101 13 years ago
  Martin was right. A good level doesn't have to be so hard it's nearly impossible!
MarioIsFireball10 13 years ago
  Now it's just like Sneaky Hog,rated low because near impossible. :(
gamelover101 13 years ago
  Me too......
allyally 13 years ago
  Me too, I really didn't like this level but I couldn't see too much a reason to reject it,
  The truth hurts sometimes! I enjoy hard levels, but after 250 moves I couldn't place nodes on both left and right moon because of the wind, I realised that challenging AND good isn't always synonyms.
Sorry, Mario!
Ferrari12 13 years ago
  That wasn't really nice I must say
  Terrible level! Could have been OK without the wind! This is close to impossible!

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Out Of The Cube 2"

About Level "Out Of The Cube 2"

First post of the topic

Terrible level! Could have been OK without the wind! This is close to impossible!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg