Play the games, create the levels

Topic, The truth revealed

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

gamelover101 13 years ago
  Yeah... :/
Ahroo 13 years ago
  If you don't get your email first, you can't log on... I think I made an account once (wonder if I can find it...) and I didn't have an email, so I forged one... no email letter, no entry. :C
  And just what did you mean by unable to log on?
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Makes perfect sense to me. :/
  OK wut? First post = confusing
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaax! D:
Daft_Punk 13 years ago
  OMG! Cheat!!!
Ahroo 13 years ago
  So technically, kizzadude DID nag me for a collab, too... FFFFFFFUUUUUUUU- |:C
Daft_Punk 13 years ago
  Whoa...that's kinda weird
Ahroo 13 years ago
  I was wondering why crosscreem PM'd me a collab request so long ago. ':_

Well, this puts all the stuff in place now. :/
SuperMario 13 years ago
  Nice truth, now I know why there was noob members. More bad I you make Erricamas :S At least you or Kizzadude didn't.
CamoDragoon 13 years ago
  Why the cheese is missing? :P
SuperDog 13 years ago
  Well, im not really confused anymore(not so confused in the first place actually) but there is still 1 mystery.
gameinsky 13 years ago
  Exactely what CD stated.
CamoDragoon 13 years ago
  Filter:
-Azz found bonuslevel.
-kizzadude is his brother. He saw azz playing and ended up joining too.
-Their step-brother made an account called joshi. He got limited, so he made a new account called joshy so that he wasn't limited.
-Azz and kizzadude couldn't log on to their accounts, so they made 2 new accounts, crosscreem and darkrai100, respectively (azz=crosscreem, kizzadude=darkrai100 I think)
-After a couple of days, azz and kizzadude's original accounts (azz and kizzadude) started working again, so they didn't use crosscreem or darkrai100 anymore.
-Kizzadude's friend decided to join BL with an account called droid. For some reason that same friend also made another account called cally1499.
-Azz helped his brother, step-brother, and brother's friend (kizzadude, joshy, and droid, respectively), to create some levels, and that's what started all the confusion.

I hope that clears things up a bit, that seems to be the gist of it. :)
SuperDog 13 years ago
  Me too.

It makes it confusing.
Hexicube 13 years ago
  I just got confused by something I didnt know about :S lol
gameinsky 13 years ago
  Thanks for telling the truth, azz, it really clears up confusion now :)
azz 13 years ago
  Here is the truth about the multi account rumour going around: Once upon a time there was a random guy called Aaron(azz) who found an epic game site called bonuslevel his little brother kieron (kizzadude) saw him on it and asked if he could play aaron said sure thing kieron had a little go and he liked it so he made his own account then aaron and kierons step brother played and made an account called joshi and most of his levels got rejected so he made a new account called joshy and it was not limited meanwhile aaron and kieron could not log on so they both made new accounts called crosscreem and darkrai100 but after a couple of days they could log in again and now they dont go on them any more one of kierons friends from school called callum made a account called droid but for some reason made a second account called cally1499 and aaron helped droid,kizzadude and joshy make a few levels and thats what started the rumour. I hope you will forgive me for the confusion ive caused signed
AZZ

[1]

General

First post of the topic

azz 13 years ago
  Here is the truth about the multi account rumour going around: Once upon a time there was a random guy called Aaron(azz) who found an epic game site called bonuslevel his little brother kieron (kizzadude) saw him on it and asked if he could play aaron said sure thing kieron had a little go and he liked it so he made his own account then aaron and kierons step brother played and made an account called joshi and most of his levels got rejected so he made a new account called joshy and it was not limited meanwhile aaron and kieron could not log on so they both made new accounts called crosscreem and darkrai100 but after a couple of days they could log in again and now they dont go on them any more one of kierons friends from school called callum made a account called droid but for some reason made a second account called cally1499 and aaron helped droid,kizzadude and joshy make a few levels and thats what started the rumour. I hope you will forgive me for the confusion ive caused signed
AZZ
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg