Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Do you play any instruments?

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

No more messages.

[<<] [1] [2]

General

First post of the topic

Ferrari12 13 years ago
  Here's a list of what BL members play:

Guitar: Ferrari12
Gamemaster
Jasperpostema

Bass: Ferrari12

Drums: Elizea
SimonM
Allyally
Rocky
Geckojsc
Magic_X
SleathPilot
Chris3000
Jasperpostema
O_O Look at all those people ...

Piano/Keyboard: Hexicube
SimonM
Manufan1
Loulou465
Kiethy342
Jasperpostema

Marimba: SimonM

Clarinet: Rocky
Kiethy342

Triangle: Gundu

Other Percussion Instruments: SimonM

Recorder: MarioIsFireball10
Loulou465

I curious to know how many people here plays any instrument(s).

If you play, please tell us what instrument(s) you play, what song(s) you like you to play and maybe when you started playing.

I play guitar, bass and drums mainly. I've been playing guitar since late November 2010. I first played bass half a year before that, but only at school. However in February my dad bought me a Fender Squier Bass guitar, a bass amplifier and an effect pedal for the guitar. I play drums only at school.

Preferably I play songs in the Guns n' Roses and Metallica genre, but I also like to play Pink Floyd and Dire Straits type of songs.

These are the songs I can actually play

Guitar: Nothing Else Matters, One minus solo, The Unforgiven, Fade to Black minus solo (It's one and half minutes long...), Wish you were here, Wherever I May Roam minus solo in addition to a lot of riffs by for instance Metallica, Guns n' Roses, AC/DC, Muse and Dire Straits, I've also composed half a song my self.

Bass: Most stuff up to the difficulity level of "Hysteria" by MUSE.

Drums: Some basic beats and some more complicated stuff, if somebody explains it properly to me.

Now it's your turn to tell!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg