Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "ENTER DEATH", game "Hog Pop"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

joe45 13 years ago
  I also got 84!
gamelover101 13 years ago
  @paulo
I got 84!
MarioIsFireball10 13 years ago
  Mr.N00bzilla XD
  Lolwut?
jeffersonsboy 13 years ago
  Mr.Pregnet
  The last jump is easy!

SPOILER
  You know that this is the frst level that i made that went on BL EIDT Last jump HARD
pauloalex 13 years ago
  I did 80 points.
demonicyoshi 13 years ago
  You need to take a thumbnail from the gameplay rather then the editor, also the jump limit seams unnessasary in this level. Also, although the idea is original(ish), i dont think pipes like this work well in hp, and the ball seems to follow the pipe messaly.

But dont give up, it seams like your improving with each level you make! Level making in hp is hard, but keep trying and you'll eventually get the hang of it.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "ENTER DEATH"

About Level "ENTER DEATH"

First post of the topic

demonicyoshi 13 years ago
  You need to take a thumbnail from the gameplay rather then the editor, also the jump limit seams unnessasary in this level. Also, although the idea is original(ish), i dont think pipes like this work well in hp, and the ball seems to follow the pipe messaly.

But dont give up, it seams like your improving with each level you make! Level making in hp is hard, but keep trying and you'll eventually get the hang of it.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg