Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Pot of greed", game "Ringmania 2.5"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

LadersHD 5 years ago
  GG (i used a not single ring)
SimonM 5 years ago
  There is a single ring coming from the bottom after some time.
Treazer 5 years ago
  Not sure how you're supposed to beat this. I just couldn't get that long blue boss into the pot as it was too wide for its opening.

In the end I beat it because there were so many blue bosses that a diamond shaped one glitched into the pot through the bumpers.
Jos 13 years ago
  You can get as much as you want but it's acceptable cause of the fact you have to keep the one ring into the gameplay then.
MartinfraKongsberg 13 years ago
  OK, just take a new thumbnail and I'll be happy!
demonicyoshi 13 years ago
  The picture editor is so hard to use... but ill try

EDIT: now both the top and bottem are the exact same.
  I'm not totally satisfied yet. Try to make the upper and lower part of the "S" more even. The upper part is quite nice, but the lower part is a bit "squary".
  is it good now?
  It would look better if it was thicker.
  is it good now, or should i make the line thicker?
  If you make the dollar sign a little nicer, I'll accept it. It needs to be a little "rounder" if you know what I mean.
connor700 13 years ago
  I cant beat this level...
  I changed the bg (i guess design related bg isnt good for ringmania), but i dont think its posable to change gameplay, the only thing editable is the rate of bosses...

The idea of this level is that you can get an infinate amount of score, but the end ring only comes once.
  A weird level. I don't like the background and I'm not sure I like the gameplay. Please edit.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Pot of greed"

About Level "Pot of greed"

First post of the topic

A weird level. I don't like the background and I'm not sure I like the gameplay. Please edit.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg