Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Exposed from Center", game "Moonlights"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

MartinfraKongsberg 13 years ago
  Very good level! A 5 from me.
If you categorise hard levels by how many have solved them, this is on a third place I think. I have one level solved by one person and another solved by two persons.
Mo 13 years ago
  Very original and challenging level. 5/5 from me.
Garygoh884 13 years ago
  Yes. I made this easier aand shifted the level up to fix up the cheat system.
AK 13 years ago
  What the F!!!!! No fair, it said I cheated!!!!
Garygoh884 13 years ago
  Okay, can I edit it?
Mo 13 years ago
  Not sure how to comment on this one as it has some very good and bad aspects to it. The concept is brilliant in my opinion and the design is great except for a couple small changes I would suggest. First, you might want to double the size of the sun in the center. The difficulty would still be high but you want the level to be possible and fun to attempt for more players. Perhaps a smidgeon bigger for the lower sun too. Second, I would suggest lowering your "anti-cheating" switch at the bottom of the lower sun so that the edge of it barely rises above the lower border. This would still accomplish your intended security measures against node spamming but not set it off otherwise. Definitely 5 star potential with a few tweaks.
Garygoh884 13 years ago
  I made this same level for the iPod Touch version. It would be evaluated soon. I have completed that level in 20 moves.
MartinfraKongsberg 13 years ago
  I haven't had the time to try yet...
Garygoh884 13 years ago
  Guessed that nobody (excluding me) solved it, that means that this level is considered the (almost) hardest level, isn't it?
Garygoh884 13 years ago
  Yes. But the thing is: you can complete this level without dot spamming.
Vasilok97 13 years ago
  The only way to complete part with moon in center is DOT SPAMMING!
allyally 13 years ago
  This seems painfully hard, but since youve completed it...

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Exposed from Center"

About Level "Exposed from Center"

First post of the topic

allyally 13 years ago
  This seems painfully hard, but since youve completed it...
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg