Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Collab Game

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

joe45 13 years ago
  He either had his birthday, or he just changed it when it wasn't his birthday.
Ferrari12 13 years ago
  Birjo: His profile says 11 :P
gamelover101 13 years ago
  I dunno, start with the basics and learn a little each time.
chris3000 13 years ago
  ah, will manufan ever learn
Hexicube 13 years ago
  lol...about the throwing up? yes! :P
birjolaxew 13 years ago
  But seriously, I find it hard to believe that a kid who isn't willing to learn from his mistakes, could possibly learn AS. Furthermore, how is he going to gather enough money to pay for Flash? The kid is 10, damnit.

I found my iPhone again, which means I can keep trolling while throwing up. Ain't you guys happy?
gameinsky 13 years ago
  Allyally is like 0 two, he's been ressurected after being beaten by a pink ball. But he can't feel the happy emotions anymore so he wants to ban them to stay quitte.
  Edited......
Hexicube 13 years ago
  "That's because none of you guys..."
make it clearer you're referring to allyally next time
gameinsky 13 years ago
  You haven't seen the first one yet, I had to delete it.
  Allyally's comment was very offensive.
Hexicube 13 years ago
  I offered to teach him actually...
  That's because allyally never give him a chance. Flash and ActionScript take time to learn. Stop discouraging him.
Hexicube 13 years ago
  LOL! he clearly isn't learning!
  Let him learn, guys.
Hexicube 13 years ago
  "And there's a difference between a graphics designer and a level 2 admin."
GIS hit the nail on the head lol
I didn't add brolling as a level 2 on P4M
allyally 13 years ago
  My first message without the swearing,
You are DELUDED, IGNORANT, ANNOYING AND RELENTLESS. Please give it up.
Ahroo 13 years ago
  He probably hasn't even done the Hello World test...
Ferrari12 13 years ago
  I'll not do anything either until I see something from his side. But if he wants me as an admin then he can add me, that doesn't neccesairly mean I'll do anything or care much about it. There isn't much of a point being an admin for something that doesn't work, or even exsist.

Manufan: Do you really know how to use actionscript?
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Agreed, GIS. It's both his fault and the peoples' faults for lacking any common sense. |:_
gameinsky 13 years ago
  I can't believe people beg to be admin level 2 for a game like this, common sense, yes ?
And there's a difference between a graphics designer and a level 2 admin.
birjolaxew 13 years ago
  I am quite good at Photoshop, but I won't do as much as a line before you get some scripting done.
Ferrari12 13 years ago
  I have Photoshop, but I don't really know how to use it. But if I ever'll have need for, I have a book, and an excellent teacher. You might add me as admin lvl 2 if you want.

However I must say I agree with GIS :/
Daft_Punk 13 years ago
  Can I be a level 2?
Mr_Cool 13 years ago
  can i be level 2
gameinsky 13 years ago
  I have trashed enough of those topics already.
Please note that if you want 2 levels 2 admins before the game is made, then you have little organisation, I would suggest only making a topic when you got a decent part of your game finished.
manufan 13 years ago
  My game Maniac Ball needs help so I'm opening up 2 spaces for 2 more Admin lv2. One must master a paint program. This is Actionscript 3.

When Pming me plz call me Jonathan or manufan

[1]

Flash game development

First post of the topic

manufan 13 years ago
  My game Maniac Ball needs help so I'm opening up 2 spaces for 2 more Admin lv2. One must master a paint program. This is Actionscript 3.

When Pming me plz call me Jonathan or manufan
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg