Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Slap no Slap

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

allyally 13 years ago
  New Update:
Multi-selection menu bug fixed
New slap animation
Elizea 13 years ago
  No, a youtube video.
gamelover101 13 years ago
  You have to upload a swf?
Elizea 13 years ago
  JP you could submit the slap no slap trailer to the game trail app to get more visiblity.
jp 13 years ago
  @Marc, the mask is the shape of the tile. If I remember well you can have an animated mask for each tile, but performances are horrible.
Hexicube 13 years ago
  Mozzle was mentioned a while ago...
its quite good, you upload a swf for the puzzle and adjust the jigzaw piece size until you get what you want, you can also upload a mask but idk what it does yet
Ahroo 13 years ago
  lol dictator mindset FTW. |:p
allyally 13 years ago
  Well I didn't know. So i suspect other might not know. So I made the Forum.
Treazer 13 years ago
  Quoting Ahroo from Slap no Slap
You JUST found this, Allyally and gundu? I saw a trailer a while ago... |:p

Yes, me too.
lololol 13 years ago
  Yea, there is your description.
gameinsky 13 years ago
  Jigsaw with moving things.
  How do you play it?
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Motion Puzzle.

There's your brief description. |:p
  Can you give me a brief description of Mozzle?
jp 13 years ago
  Thx @allyally, yes this game will not be on BL, it's not level based. My next game will be Mozzle that is already in test on BL and I'm working on a iPhone version :).
gundu 13 years ago
  No, I was talking to jp almost 2 months ago and he said he was busy making a new iPhone game
Ahroo 13 years ago
  You JUST found this, Allyally and gundu? I saw a trailer a while ago... |:p
gundu 13 years ago
  Oh...! That's the iPhone game that jp was talking about :O
allyally 13 years ago
  It's pretty fun, but it's more of a highscore game than a level based game, so it won't be a flash game,
  Looks fun, but I don't have an iPhone. :(
chris3000 13 years ago
  that sounds like a cool game
allyally 13 years ago
  jp has a new iPhone/iTouch Game!! The games called Slap no Slap, And is game about slaping the uhappy faces and not slapping the happy faces (or vice versa depending on what you choose). Its a bit like the game 'Fruit Ninja if any of you know that game, but with a different twist. I made a forum as I didn't know it even existed before Elizea mentioned it on the iPhone/iTouch forum. It costs 59p / 99cents on the App store, and I would recommend it!

Slap no Slaps Facebook Page

Screenshot:

[1]

General

First post of the topic

allyally 13 years ago
  jp has a new iPhone/iTouch Game!! The games called Slap no Slap, And is game about slaping the uhappy faces and not slapping the happy faces (or vice versa depending on what you choose). Its a bit like the game 'Fruit Ninja if any of you know that game, but with a different twist. I made a forum as I didn't know it even existed before Elizea mentioned it on the iPhone/iTouch forum. It costs 59p / 99cents on the App store, and I would recommend it!

Slap no Slaps Facebook Page

Screenshot:
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg