Play the games, create the levels

Topic, New BL Members?

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

AK 13 years ago
  Um...... I was talking to Ahroo actually, but....

So what'd you think? >:D

Oh, YOU renamed the topic?

THANK YOU!!!!!
gameinsky 13 years ago
  Actually, I did...
Thanks thought...
AK 13 years ago
  Yay, JP re-named my topic!!!

You really have no idea...

Did you even check the site?

And yes, I think BOSS may be better than Elizea, he IS the #1 creator in the world....
Ahroo 13 years ago
  yeh... most of them noobs that can't spell correctly. :S

And having other legends to compete with seems annoying to me, I've already got enough competition. |:_
gamelover101 13 years ago
  But still, this isn't the BEST idea. We have enough members already.
Ahroo 13 years ago
  But, but... the level criteria have gotten stricter over the ages. :/
  Underestimating? I wouldn't expect loads of rejects from them :p
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Elizea, if you have enough time to post HERE, you SHOULD be replying to the PM I sent you. |:_
Elizea 13 years ago
  Better than me?

Watch your words! I've limited people of less!
Ahroo 13 years ago
  I'm the troll. I'm MADE to underestimate. |:p

Besides, the best thing they'd be good for at first is doing good graphics, but if they become better than Elizea, then he's going to shut you down. |:p
AK 13 years ago
  Is it?

I think you're underestimating these people...

...But we'll see.... Especially if I get BOSS on here....
Ahroo 13 years ago
  My god, AK. We already know this crap, you DON'T have to repeat it. And even if their FLIPNOTES are good, making beautiful LEVELS is a whole new ballgame. :/
AK 13 years ago
  Flipnote Hatena is a DSi site, where people make "flips", or basically drawn videos. There are actually some that are incredibly good.

Here:Flipnote Hatena
lololol 13 years ago
  well, jp just made Slap no Slap for iPhone, and he is working on Mozzle (Which is awesome btw) and he said that he would make an iPhone version for it. So that kinda helps.. :)
Ahroo 13 years ago
  No... the random guy across the street was obese. Probably Elizea ('cause he plays too much WoW). xD
chris3000 13 years ago
  I could be the random guy across the street
Ahroo 13 years ago
  lol I've always wanted one of those... Mexicans sell them, I think? xD
Hexicube 13 years ago
  hmm...its sort of even atm...
btw he plays the ocarina :3
Ahroo 13 years ago
  ... Does brutal assaulting count? :/
Hexicube 13 years ago
  do you jump on people?
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Pfft, YOU aint seen me when I'm ACTUALLY trolling. |:p
Hexicube 13 years ago
  you aint sen MY trolling friend...
as he would say...well, he doesnt really talk when trolling
Ahroo 13 years ago
  @gundu holy crap you're right about the random guy across the street. He IS important! :_

@gamelover there's a (well, maybe...) there for a reason. |:p

And I am a very territorial troll. I'm pretty sure I can clear away any other trolls if they invade my space. >:3
gundu 13 years ago
  @GL101, Ericcamas? Noob? You are wrong he is an exceptionnal member

@Ahroo, If the random guy across the street wasn't there I would probably not be there anymore
  Ahem. >:_

And no, BL is okay. The last thing I hope for is trolls (like Ahroo) and noobs (such as ericcamas) to invade the site. And seriously, what is Flipnote Hatena? Do the people there play games? DO they LIKE games?
Ahroo 13 years ago
  no, you aren't an admin (or crude comedian)... so the site isn't in any risk from your death... or kizzadude's... or gamelover's (well, maybe)... or azz's... or that random guy across the street... or etc
chris3000 13 years ago
  and me too which will be never
Ahroo 13 years ago
  lol typo. xD

Anyways can't you just REVIVE the old flipnote hatena topic? |:_

And BL won't die. Not until JP does... and Elizea... and GIS... and allyally... and me... and gundu... and etc.
Daft_Punk 13 years ago
  Good idea! I dont want BL to die! I haven't been on as much because of my exams, but when they're done I will be on more :)
chris3000 13 years ago
  that is a good idea

[1] [2]

General

First post of the topic

AK 13 years ago
  Well, as everyone knows, BL is slowly dying. People are complaining about not enough good levels, no fun games, etc. About 3 months ago, I began a flipnote for Flipnote Hatena describing BonusLevel and encouraging people from Flipnote Hatena to come to BL. I haven't posted it yet, but I think maybe it's time. How about it? What do YOU think?
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg