Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Sorry for the Waiting

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Hexicube 13 years ago
  YAY! now you wont get kicked out by P4M :P
btw the computers at my school are so slow it locks up by merely looking at Sandbox
chris3000 13 years ago
  finally you're back with a fast computer
gamelover101 13 years ago
  Lol, ok..........................
gundu 13 years ago
  Alright, Formating is a sucess. I'm back with a very fast computer! YEAH! :D
Ahroo 13 years ago
  lol, I just realized how hard it was to get foreign acronyms. :_

MARC got it right. :p

@GIS like MEEEEEEE! |:p
Hexicube 13 years ago
  lololol o.O
think its 'Get Well Soon'
lololol 13 years ago
  I think it's 'Girls With Slingshots'

Hmm..
Ferrari12 13 years ago
  I like reserve admins :)

But what's GWS?
gameinsky 13 years ago
  And this is why RESERVE ADMINS (suggested by Elizea) is a good idea!
chris3000 13 years ago
  i can wait gundu
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Hmm... gundu writing huge forum messages? Seems perfectly normal. |:p

But still, GWS... I guess.
gamelover101 13 years ago
  /:)
gundu 13 years ago
  If you have made any CDvZP, Push or even JG2 levels, You probably noticed that they are not evaluated.

Here is the reason, As you probably see or heard of, My computer islaggy as hell (Believe me, Even hell don't lag like this). So, Yes, IT LAGS!

If everything go well, I'm supposed to reformate my computer tommorow, Which mean I'll be able to play any game (Right now, I can even barelly play BB...)

I ask you to pardon me for the delay of the evaluating process. I'll do my best to come back as soon as possible.

~Gundu~

[1]

General

First post of the topic

gundu 13 years ago
  If you have made any CDvZP, Push or even JG2 levels, You probably noticed that they are not evaluated.

Here is the reason, As you probably see or heard of, My computer islaggy as hell (Believe me, Even hell don't lag like this). So, Yes, IT LAGS!

If everything go well, I'm supposed to reformate my computer tommorow, Which mean I'll be able to play any game (Right now, I can even barelly play BB...)

I ask you to pardon me for the delay of the evaluating process. I'll do my best to come back as soon as possible.

~Gundu~
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg