Play the games, create the levels

Topic, New games - Read this

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Ahroo 13 years ago
  No, it's azz with good reason. |:p
Hexicube 13 years ago
  the random idiot IS Ahroo btw
Ahroo 13 years ago
  True...

random idiot: "HIRE AHROO!" xD
gamelover101 13 years ago
  MARC is right. I wish there was someone else who could trash the games. :/
Ahroo 13 years ago
  But Elizea, they're just ASKING for it! Besides, this is mostly why I troll. |:p

But I *surprisingly* agree. No need to make drama, just report them to JP and the game is basically f*cked. If they keep making games, we know the USER is f*cked, too.
Hexicube 13 years ago
  the only real flaw with this is the fact JP is barely here...
gameinsky 13 years ago
  Lololol, actually was the first one to say it( 2nd message on mr_cool's game) but yeah, I agree, spamming game topics with flame messages won't help.
Hexicube 13 years ago
  yeah, and also one of them was only seen in the forums because someone posted on it
lololol 13 years ago
  Finally, someone who actually says (or post's in this case) something that is sensible. And i also agree.
Elizea 13 years ago
  There are quite many new games made atm (that will never be finished, yah). There is no need to say anything on them, just wait that JP deletes them. They are not spam topics, and insulting/spamming/blaming is punishable.

There is no need to ask "Will this get finished?", or anything else. Just leave those games alone.

[1]

General

First post of the topic

Elizea 13 years ago
  There are quite many new games made atm (that will never be finished, yah). There is no need to say anything on them, just wait that JP deletes them. They are not spam topics, and insulting/spamming/blaming is punishable.

There is no need to ask "Will this get finished?", or anything else. Just leave those games alone.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg