Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Help with a collab BG!

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Jim674 13 years ago
  Interesting... Thanks guys :)
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Oh, and the Exploration contest. |:p
dingdong 13 years ago
  A place were you can find levels with flames:

The apocalypse contest
MatthijsM 13 years ago
  ask elizea
or make them self and you do like: I'm here the boss if you suck in making flames than i don't need you but did you already tried 1000 times
Jim674 13 years ago
  How many levels are there with flames in them anyways? I don't think I've seen many...
dingdong 13 years ago
  Instead of asking people to make flames, look at flames in different levels. If you find some good flames contact the editor if he's active, else show them at this topic and we know what you want.
Jim674 13 years ago
  Can't really, just... Not messy. Try drawing some and pm me the export code.
gamelover101 13 years ago
  Look good? Describe.
Jim674 13 years ago
  What do I call perfect? Something that I am happy with... Kinda hard to describe. All I need is someone who can draw flames that look good. PM if you can.
  Less than perfect? What do you call perfect? Impossible to do?

At least give out the level link!
Jim674 13 years ago
  Seriously people! If anyone can help, PM me, it would be much appreciated! I'm getting pretty close to getting this level finished, and I need some awesome looking flames for the last section! I will probrably have the level finished in another week or so. PLEASE HELP!
Jim674 13 years ago
  I'm going to if I accept them, but I'm not willing to add people who can't do it. I'm not going to accept anything less than perfect on this level, because I really want this level to work.

I guess I didn't make it clear enough: If I like your initial designs I will accept you so you can put flames on my level, so that it looks awesome.
  Dude, can't you just add someone as an editor?
Jim674 13 years ago
  They don't need to move. I just really suck at drawing stuff, even on the level editor.
Hexicube 13 years ago
  draw me some flames XD
if I get the time, I might draw some non-moving flames...
Jim674 13 years ago
  Okay, I've been working on a level with a friend, and as it's getting nearer to completion I've been increasingly concerned about my inability to draw decent flames. You can probrably guess where this is headed, so I'm going to cut to the chase. If you feel like you want to be part of this collab by drawing some awesome flames at the required part, reply to this topic with the JG2 coordinates (level export code) of a level filled with as many styles of flames as you can be bothered making. If I don't like your flames, you will be rejected. If I do like your flames, but none of them are the right style, I will tell you to try again with different styles of flames. As many as possible is good, because multiple styles might be required, I'm not sure yet. If this interests you, do as I've instructed, and if I like your flames you will recieve a PM from me. If I don't like what you're doing to my level, I will ask you to either change it (i'll try and describe how to change it, I'm not good at describing my video game visions) or delete it, in which case I will (try to) have you replaced.

What do you get out of this? Why, you will get special thanks in the level credits and be forever in my debt. Just don't ask me to draw flames ;)

[1]

General

First post of the topic

Jim674 13 years ago
  Okay, I've been working on a level with a friend, and as it's getting nearer to completion I've been increasingly concerned about my inability to draw decent flames. You can probrably guess where this is headed, so I'm going to cut to the chase. If you feel like you want to be part of this collab by drawing some awesome flames at the required part, reply to this topic with the JG2 coordinates (level export code) of a level filled with as many styles of flames as you can be bothered making. If I don't like your flames, you will be rejected. If I do like your flames, but none of them are the right style, I will tell you to try again with different styles of flames. As many as possible is good, because multiple styles might be required, I'm not sure yet. If this interests you, do as I've instructed, and if I like your flames you will recieve a PM from me. If I don't like what you're doing to my level, I will ask you to either change it (i'll try and describe how to change it, I'm not good at describing my video game visions) or delete it, in which case I will (try to) have you replaced.

What do you get out of this? Why, you will get special thanks in the level credits and be forever in my debt. Just don't ask me to draw flames ;)
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg