Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Changing Usernames

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Hexicube 13 years ago
  DY witnessing a bad crime IS a good reason :P
also, I thought you just had to pay them to do it XP
Elizea 13 years ago
  In Finland, you need no reason to change your name first time. After that you need a good reason to change your name.
demonicyoshi 13 years ago
  Gamelover, in rl, you need to go to court and ask but you must have a good reason first, or witness a horable crime. Basically, you have better chances with jp.
Hexicube 13 years ago
  I thought Treazer was a random noob who appeared XD
at least I actually had a reason...
gamelover101 13 years ago
  usernames are very changeable, dude.
gameinsky 13 years ago
  *bunch of swears*
BROLLING CHANGED HIS NAME FOR NO APPARENT REASON.
W>hy did you change your name ? you don't like to roll ? got bored of it ?

never got bored of your own name or your parents, wanna switch your IRL name and parents, no ?
Because apparently everything is changeable now *quitzpick*
Treazer 13 years ago
  Yes, you're right ;)

PS: Evertmb (whatever?!) changed to Goomba years ago.
gundu 13 years ago
  Now Brolling changed his for Treazer
AK 13 years ago
  I will ALWAYS call you MARC2008........
chris3000 13 years ago
  I like hexicube better. Anyways I gotta go, bye.
  Does everything need a reason?
gameinsky 13 years ago
  Don't. GL, there's no reason to it.
  His last name is Heeney?
Um, uh, um, uh, um, uh, can I still call you MARC? :p

I was actually thinking of changing my name to Codename5591, but...

...Heck, I couldn't tell my userid before I registered.

i can't deicde. :3
Magic_X 13 years ago
  Ahg! I'm still not used to it xD
Hexicube 13 years ago
  I prefer Hexicube
Ahroo 13 years ago
  For SHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME, Marc Heeney. Your original name was perfectly fine. |:p
Magic_X 13 years ago
  Man, I'm gonna have to get used to seeing you as Hexicube... :P
Hexicube 13 years ago
  A lot of people have been changing names lately...chris1 became chris3000, CHICKENMAN became Pineappledude and I became Hexicube. A lot of questions have been asked about how to change your name.

First of all I would NOT recommend doing this, as there may end up being a lot of confusion over who's who. Also, it involves asking JP, and he probably has enough to deal with and will not like it if everyone asks for a name change. You also need a valid reason, not "I feel like changing" or "I'm bored with my current one", and also I've been around the site for over 2 years now so I could consider this as a loyalty reward.

In short, don't ask JP for a username change, it confuses people and JP wont like it.

[<<] [1] [2]

General

First post of the topic

Hexicube 13 years ago
  A lot of people have been changing names lately...chris1 became chris3000, CHICKENMAN became Pineappledude and I became Hexicube. A lot of questions have been asked about how to change your name.

First of all I would NOT recommend doing this, as there may end up being a lot of confusion over who's who. Also, it involves asking JP, and he probably has enough to deal with and will not like it if everyone asks for a name change. You also need a valid reason, not "I feel like changing" or "I'm bored with my current one", and also I've been around the site for over 2 years now so I could consider this as a loyalty reward.

In short, don't ask JP for a username change, it confuses people and JP wont like it.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg