Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Need help creating skin for 3D arm...

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Hexicube 13 years ago
  uh...both :P
right now idk what gun to make, and I need a skin for the arms...
Ahroo 13 years ago
  We're just confused. We've all god weapon concepts but we're not sure if you want a visual concept or a gameplay concept. :_
Hexicube 13 years ago
  nobody wants to help me create something potentially awesome? :_
Hexicube 13 years ago
  birjo im using Blender which is free :_
gamelover101 13 years ago
  Wow, you are OBSESSED with piracy! ':_
birjolaxew 13 years ago
  So... You pirated what exact 3D software?
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Ohh wait, you needed a visual and not an actual unique gun? :_
Hexicube 13 years ago
  can you create a 3D model of it?
(you can IRL, if you have camera lol)
any visual representation will do...although it may cause me to have to replace a gun other than the glock, as the glock SUCKS XD
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Well, if you wanna make a new model, I had this epic gun idea in mind that could possibly work... though it may be TOO epic. xD
Hexicube 13 years ago
  I do know how to skin a CSS model, but im not, im making a new model :_
"Right now I'm editing the most basic gun from it, the glock, and so far I have managed to extract the mesh for both of the players' arms and the glock itself."
birjolaxew 13 years ago
  So... You're telling me you don't know how to skin a CSS model? Lol. I could help you... But... You know... Pirate

[Edit] I would prefer if you didn't pirate... Doesn't matter what you pirate...
Hexicube 13 years ago
  birjo I do know how to skin a weapon, I just suck at it, and im actually completely replacing the weapon...and also incase you havent noticed by looking at the .tga file ITS A FRIKKIN ARM because I dont have any ideas for a new weapon right now...
[edit] so you would prefer I pirated someone elses work? :P
birjolaxew 13 years ago
  ... You're telling me you can't understand how to skin a CSS weapon? Lol. I could help you... But... You know... Pirate
Hexicube 13 years ago
  as of now it could be a contest, a friend of mine elsewhere had started to work on it(I think, he commented on the size of the file) so I will hopefully get some variety to choose from :)
Hexicube 13 years ago
  Hi, I'm currently working on modding Counter-Strike Source, a game available on Steam. Right now I'm editing the most basic gun from it, the glock, and so far I have managed to extract the mesh for both of the players' arms and the glock itself. However I have a problem, I am no good with drawing stuff, and would appreciate any help with creating the skins for my weapon...here is a link to a .tga file which I created by exporting the mesh folded out, if anyone wants to help you can edit the file in any program that reads .tga files, like GIMP 2.0 for example. The .tga has been annotated, however I did have to fit the annotations around the image, as it wont work if I move stuff around.

[1]

General

First post of the topic

Hexicube 13 years ago
  Hi, I'm currently working on modding Counter-Strike Source, a game available on Steam. Right now I'm editing the most basic gun from it, the glock, and so far I have managed to extract the mesh for both of the players' arms and the glock itself. However I have a problem, I am no good with drawing stuff, and would appreciate any help with creating the skins for my weapon...here is a link to a .tga file which I created by exporting the mesh folded out, if anyone wants to help you can edit the file in any program that reads .tga files, like GIMP 2.0 for example. The .tga has been annotated, however I did have to fit the annotations around the image, as it wont work if I move stuff around.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg