Play the games, create the levels

Topic, "Graphical Artist" wanted!

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Treazer 12 years ago
  Thank you (: And...:

Elizea 12 years ago
  Cool flaming style images (:

The lowest one is a bit blurry tho.

I could use that someday, but not now. Thanks (:
Treazer 12 years ago
  I've made this, like the ones for Elizea. I were just bored, so i made it, and I jsut want your opinion, is it good?

gameinsky 12 years ago
  this never happened.
Elizea 12 years ago
  Eeeh?

I could have use for better banners (A banner can never be perfect!). Feel free to post banners and stuff here no matter how abandoned this thread would be.
Treazer 12 years ago
  I've made one, too. I were just bored. I saw, I'm not a good graphical artist for banners, I think. Do you like it?

birjolaxew 13 years ago
  Hmm... Not yet Elizea, but I'll definitely need one later.
Hexicube 13 years ago
  birjo 'rape' isnt swearing...its just offensive, so dont say it to me next time ;)
Elizea 13 years ago
  I have been here whole the time.

But yah, nothing too serious here yet.

If anyone can out-do birjos images, please do so. The better the pictures are, the happier I am.

Birjo, "If anyone makes some cool stuff on those, I'll help you in anything you need (let it be a song, level etc) if I just can help anyhow (:" (CP from the first post). Got anything in mind?
birjolaxew 13 years ago
  Tsk tsk MARC, swearing will get you limited. You better stop already, before Elizea arrives.
Hexicube 13 years ago
  "Message delivered, without getting limited xD"
he said rape... :P
Elizea 13 years ago
  The text color was too much the same so it didnt fit (2 times very close to each other Kieda :P)
birjolaxew 13 years ago
  Niiice :D Personally, I liked it when you used the darker one, as it "blended" a lot better with the banner. But that's just my opinion.
Elizea 13 years ago
  Birjo, did you check what all the pictures look in NG now (added them there, using the lighter picture of 270x200).

the small K is now in twitter too btw
birjolaxew 13 years ago
  Good thing Elizea didn't ^^
Message delivered, without getting limited xD
Hexicube 13 years ago
  birjo, I saw what you wrote before you censored it :P
birjolaxew 13 years ago
  And, here's the small one:

Small Avatar
Succesful style is succesful.

Hmm... Might want to increase the fill of the border... Opinions?
Elizea 13 years ago
  Awesome birjo :D
birjolaxew 13 years ago
  Muahahaha, my evil stock photo, made by a complete stranger ***** you.
Hexicube 13 years ago
  I hate you...and your crystal caverns... >:(
birjolaxew 13 years ago
  @Elizea: Yearh, I'll do that (That was actually my thought too). Oh yearh, and I finished the 270x200 one (In two variants.

Might be a bit too light around the name.

Might be a bit too weak at the letters, making them harder to see.

[Edit] Oh wow, my banner actually looks better than expected on NG
Hexicube 13 years ago
  DAMN IT! birjo stole the spotlight :(
Elizea 13 years ago
  Using the banner birjo made now,

Can you make me a 60x60 picture with the same style, with just the K in it (the same font etc), it could be awesome avatar for me in ng and in twitter (:
Hexicube 13 years ago
  yes, but GIMP doesnt have colour dodge...or I cant find it :P
birjolaxew 13 years ago
  Didn't you just say Photoshop was basically a paid version of Gimp with the same functions ^^
Hexicube 13 years ago
  you used photoshop = cheat XD
birjolaxew 13 years ago
  No... No I did not... I used Photoshop CS4, using layer styles. I then added 5-7 different layers pr. letter, each with a different font. The outer glow was set to color dodge, making it add up as more layers were added. I then grouped all 5-7 layers together, to keep organized, and repeated for every letter in there. Believe me now?

I am disgusted by people who use online generators for art...
Hexicube 13 years ago
  birjo you never made that, you used online software for the text -_-
birjolaxew 13 years ago
  Thanks everybody :D (Now, to get Elizea's approval, and I'll start on the second picture).
Hexicube 13 years ago
  once again, people make my images look like crap :P
there is no way you did this in a paint program...you used something online

[1] [2] [3]

General

First post of the topic

Elizea 13 years ago
  I am looking for someone who can make good picture for my NG page like Trancecrafter's, xKore's and/or Nemesistheory's (the banner).

My profile is here and as you can see, I have no banner. "Your header image is a .gif or .jpg that displays at the top of your user page. For aesthetic reasons, it must be exactly 770 pixels wide. However, the height may be anywhere from 40-100 pixels".

There are also a smaller picture in the same profile which could be updated "Icon must be at least 270px wide and 200px tall" and a smaller thumbnail picture here, which "must be at least 60px wide and 60px tall."

Cool pictures for those would help me to make my profile look more professional and probably make more people to listen the songs too (:

If anyone makes some cool stuff on those, I'll help you in anything you need (let it be a song, level etc) if I just can help anyhow (:

Thanks in advance!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg