Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Levels to be edited.

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

lineplus 15 years ago
  Okay :)
jp 15 years ago
  Don't worry, now we (admins) have a tool to see the updated levels, so I had seen this.
lineplus 15 years ago
  Sorry, simply, this topic that is new and in the same subject. I've posted two months ago, I did not notice his statut until this update. I changed recently, but nobody has seen. :)
jp 15 years ago
  This question has nothing to do here. Please respect the topic.
Moreover, please don't ask this kind of question. The reason is in the FAQ.
lineplus 15 years ago
  Do you can accept my level in Hog Pop please ?
jp 15 years ago
  It's done now.
THeNiNJa 15 years ago
  Definently. A very good idea.
minmay 15 years ago
  I agree. That would be very useful.
jp 15 years ago
  Yo maybe noticed that if you hae some level to edit (purple square) for a game, there is a reminder on the top-right of the page when you play the game. This is a good point to invite people to edit their levels.

Now I think we need also, for administrators only, the list of the purple levels to be edited that has been edited recently in order we review them again.

[1]

BonusLevel website and API

First post of the topic

jp 15 years ago
  Yo maybe noticed that if you hae some level to edit (purple square) for a game, there is a reminder on the top-right of the page when you play the game. This is a good point to invite people to edit their levels.

Now I think we need also, for administrators only, the list of the purple levels to be edited that has been edited recently in order we review them again.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg