Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Infinite Level Project

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

AK 13 years ago
  The cliff with the big info that said something about a house...
gameinsky 13 years ago
  Cliffs ? do you mean the beach ? or the islands ? If you mean the islands, please don't!
I like them!
AK 13 years ago
  Oh, I get it now.....

I deleted messy cliff part..... I'm going to make it a jungle instead......

I'll put the artifacts in then.
gameinsky 13 years ago
  those were old notes to self.
dingdong 13 years ago
  i think he tells you what to make.
AK 13 years ago
  Whoa.....

I don't understand what all the infos in the level mean...

"Capitain Talk Here"

"Artifact Here"

Can you tell me what it means, GIS?
dingdong 13 years ago
  What a great idea!
Can other users also give levels away?

And can i have a level?
If you got something original would it be perfect, but i dont think you will give such things away so any thing will be fine.
AK 13 years ago
  Sick, Magic_X?

With food poisoning perhaps?

XD

Thanks a lot, I have food poisoning now too....

Hopefully I won't puke on the keyboard.... 8S

OK GIS, i'll try to make it as good as I can!
Magic_X 13 years ago
  Can i please have a RT level? :D

(I've been sick, so I just now found this)
Daft_Punk 13 years ago
  Coolz :P (MTS)
Elizea 13 years ago
  Yarr, it looks good (:
Daft_Punk 13 years ago
  Any more levels for me? :)

@Elizea: Thanks, I didn't understand the process at first, so thanks for explaining it to me. I worked on Crossfire*unfin and you're an editor on it. See if you like what I added!
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Elizea, I thought this would be about an ACTUAL infinite level... not the bunch of fails you rejected. |:p
gameinsky 13 years ago
  I have an exploration lvl in my pile, it even has notes!
Ak, you're added as editor to it, don't blew it! (it's in RT)
Elizea 13 years ago
  Hmm I don't have any exploration levels in my undone pile. Most of them are short as I've just had an idea and I have tried to execute it.

Daft_Punk, I PMd you a levelcode (:
AK 13 years ago
  Oh geez...

Elizea: "After you have the level in your hands, I'll still help in design and execution stuff to keep the level is top quality."

NOT AGAIN!!!!

ELIZEA, DON'T MAKE THIS TURN OUT LIKE BLUE GROTTO!!!
Daft_Punk 13 years ago
  I just would like any RT levels...
AK 13 years ago
  I would like amazing exploration levels that you have made that don't have much BG so I can add my own custom BG to them.

RT or JG2 levels would be fine. :)
gameinsky 13 years ago
  Sure, just specify what kind of levels you would like.
Daft_Punk 13 years ago
  Can I have some RT level codes?
Elizea 13 years ago
  I have some undone levels but no interest to finish them.

If you want level codes to levels with concept (what?), execution (how?) and design, just PM me or even better, come to [http://www.bonuslevel.org/forum/chat_.html]chat[/url] and ask me. I'll then PM you the level concept or add you as editor in the level (in already uploaded levels, most aren't tho). This is mostly only then for JG2/RT (:

After you have the level in your hands, I'll still help in design and execution stuff to keep the level is top quality.

Apparently Gameinsky is also willing to give levelcodes. He can be contacted through PM too or by coming to chat.

[1]

General

First post of the topic

Elizea 13 years ago
  I have some undone levels but no interest to finish them.

If you want level codes to levels with concept (what?), execution (how?) and design, just PM me or even better, come to [http://www.bonuslevel.org/forum/chat_.html]chat[/url] and ask me. I'll then PM you the level concept or add you as editor in the level (in already uploaded levels, most aren't tho). This is mostly only then for JG2/RT (:

After you have the level in your hands, I'll still help in design and execution stuff to keep the level is top quality.

Apparently Gameinsky is also willing to give levelcodes. He can be contacted through PM too or by coming to chat.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg