Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Nintendo 3DS

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

murtaza64 13 years ago
  possibly!
stop being PESSIMISTIC *stick*
MARC2009 13 years ago
  yer I think the far-fetched idea is true...
murtaza64 13 years ago
  dude, do you have binocular vision problems? blind in one eye? then it won't work... also, like for me, you might have to slowly move the slider up to adjust it.

A far-fetched idea: maybe if you don't BELIEVE that the 3D works, it won't work. PESSIMISTICK!
MARC2009 13 years ago
  the slider was up...I watched whilst sliding it up and down and the only difference was that it got wider :_
MarioIsFireball10 13 years ago
  Was the slider up? If the 3D slider was down, no 3D fo' you!
MARC2009 13 years ago
  I tried looking at it straight on and there was still no 3D barely.
demonicyoshi 13 years ago
  you can only see the 3d if your holding it.
The 3d is created by two diferent screens that are slightly varied in posision, so if your looking from the side you cant see the 3d.
MARC2009 13 years ago
  meh I dont think it works properly...I watched my friend on it and the 3D was just stipid...it was basically widescreen 2D -_-
  Nope. There's Asphalt 3D, Lego Star Wars 3, Madden NFL 3D, Dream Trigger 3D, James Noir's Hollywood Crimes, and more.
murtaza64 13 years ago
  That's basically everything..............
  My list of games:

-Pilotwings Resort
-Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition
-Dead or Alive Demensions
-Super Mario*
-Paper Mario*
-Ridge Racer 3D
-Professer Layton and The Mask of Miracles*
-Professor Layton VS. Phoenix Wright*
-Super Monkey Ball 3D

Combat of Dinosuars 3D and Steel Diver look boring, so I'm probably not buying them.
demonicyoshi 13 years ago
  They sound cool, but i want to wait until more games come out for it.
murtaza64 13 years ago
  anybody else?
murtaza64 13 years ago
  really? you haven't?
About the bricking: just don't try anything funny like putting in an R4 or Action Replay. That's probably what happened.
  I'm thinking about buying, but I heard that some people experianced the system shutting down. I don't want that to happen, but I've never played Street Fighter or Dead or Alive before.
murtaza64 13 years ago
  So yesterday I got my hands on a 3DS and i was wondering what your thoughts were. the 3D actually works well and i think that you have to see it to believe. Please give me your thoughts and whether ur gettin 1. I am getting 1 on the 23rd.

[1]

General

First post of the topic

murtaza64 13 years ago
  So yesterday I got my hands on a 3DS and i was wondering what your thoughts were. the 3D actually works well and i think that you have to see it to believe. Please give me your thoughts and whether ur gettin 1. I am getting 1 on the 23rd.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg