Play the games, create the levels

Topic, I'm sorry!

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

AK 12 years ago
  Yeah.... that was when MARC was on TeamViewer.... How did I trick you?

BTW, it's Halcyon...
gameinsky 12 years ago
  Wait a second AK, you tricked me in to believe, I remember trashing a topic of you and you and Marc were there at the same time!
Jim674 12 years ago
  I like you Birjo. Does anyone else get that quote?
gameinsky 12 years ago
  it seems that a certain Calcyon had imposted Ak to make me hate him, he said he was 15 and had the IQ of a 30 year old >_>
Most likely that guy is 30 but has the IQ of a 5 year old. Har har har!
jasperpostema 12 years ago
  You aren't worse Ak! You are as cool as your temple. :D
gamelover101 12 years ago
  Dude, have you tried troubleshooting your net yet?
AK 12 years ago
  Hmmmmmm......

Well, GIS stopped hating me... I think....

And my internet has gotten a lot better....

We shall see what happens next....
birjolaxew 12 years ago
  Let's put our differences behind us... For science... You monster.
jeffersonsboy 12 years ago
  yeah dont hate you either
murtaza64 12 years ago
  yeah man AK...
MatthijsM 12 years ago
  why do you think people hates you if you see the reaction under me you aren't a guy that is hated
gamelover101 12 years ago
  I don't hate you.. I just kind of got annoyed by the DeltaLeague stuff in the spoon topic...
MARC2009 12 years ago
  "I don't know what I did to get so much hate from people, but whatever it is, i'm sorry! I tried to make it up to you, but I obviously failed."
you shouldnt have to apologise, if they hate you then its their problem.
azz 12 years ago
  I dont hate you... i only left your group.
Ferrari12 12 years ago
  Another friend gone :/

Hope your internet improves so you can get back over here!

We'll miss you so much.
chris3000 12 years ago
  Me either.....
rocky 12 years ago
  I don't hate you either.

:(
gundu 12 years ago
  Like CD said
CamoDragoon 12 years ago
  @AK, I don't think you need a topic about it, and if it's any help, I don't personally hate you.
AK 12 years ago
  I don't know what I did to get so much hate from people, but whatever it is, i'm sorry! I tried to make it up to you, but I obviously failed.

Also, while I was gone the 3 days, my internet got a lot worse. It now is nearly impossible to get anywhere on BL. Also, I just have started an account on Maplestory to see how it is. I am now on 3 sites, and I think that that's too many to be on at once. So, I am deciding to give up Bonuslevel until my internet improves. Hopefully I will be on soon, but I don't know.

So i'm sorry, and so long.

[1]

General

First post of the topic

AK 12 years ago
  I don't know what I did to get so much hate from people, but whatever it is, i'm sorry! I tried to make it up to you, but I obviously failed.

Also, while I was gone the 3 days, my internet got a lot worse. It now is nearly impossible to get anywhere on BL. Also, I just have started an account on Maplestory to see how it is. I am now on 3 sites, and I think that that's too many to be on at once. So, I am deciding to give up Bonuslevel until my internet improves. Hopefully I will be on soon, but I don't know.

So i'm sorry, and so long.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg