Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Little Big Planet 1 and 2

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

MARC2009 13 years ago
  *experimenting with controlinator*
its awfully easy to use some of the elements in the editor, but putting them together to make awesome stuff is challenging XP
I did manage to make some form of boss, as mentioned earlier, its basically a room with a button and some electric plates on the floor...and a fireball shooter :3
[edit] what if I made pinball? XP
MARC2009 13 years ago
  I just realised the PS3 DOES have a LAN cable port on the back, so hopefully with a bit of work I can get it connected to the internet :3
MARC2009 13 years ago
  neither do I so I cant upload it :P
btw my other(first) level is almost done, just need some score/prize bubbles and other random stuff...
MeatyDino246 13 years ago
  I probably can't play it because I don't have my thing connected to the internet.
MARC2009 13 years ago
  I made an OVERLY HARD BOSS OF DOOM!!!
currently fixing 1 or 2 kinks in the design ;)
CamoDragoon 13 years ago
  I meant no PS3 network yet, but I don't know, it may work w/o.
MARC2009 13 years ago
  ah yes, wireless, the innovation where consles only like it when you have a router :_
birjolaxew 13 years ago
  Well, yes. You upload the level to an in-game database, making it available to the world! I'm not even sure the PS3 has a network plug... It can connect wirelessly though.
MeatyDino246 13 years ago
  I have both games. The 2nd one is better and easier.
MARC2009 13 years ago
  do you have to transfer level by hooking PS3 up to a network? its really inconvenient for me to do that :S
CamoDragoon 13 years ago
  Really? A topic?
I have LBP for PSP and LBP2 for PS3 but no network ATN, may get it soon.
MARC2009 13 years ago
  I was wondering if anyone had either or both of the LBP(Little Big Planet) games, LBP is a game where all of the levels were initially created using the in-game editor. You can drag stuff around, use grappling hooks to fly around(LBP2 only), ride carts through a cave, basically anything that someone has done in a level editor! The editor is also extremely easy to learn, and the controls are very simple.
Right now I'm working on my first proper level on LBP2(was initially on LBP1, havent used new stuff from LBP2 yet) which is set in a cave. I would happily publish it here if someone could link me a method of transferring levels to/from levels. I will also link levels for LBP if anyone wants to share them.
Official LBP website

[1]

General

First post of the topic

MARC2009 13 years ago
  I was wondering if anyone had either or both of the LBP(Little Big Planet) games, LBP is a game where all of the levels were initially created using the in-game editor. You can drag stuff around, use grappling hooks to fly around(LBP2 only), ride carts through a cave, basically anything that someone has done in a level editor! The editor is also extremely easy to learn, and the controls are very simple.
Right now I'm working on my first proper level on LBP2(was initially on LBP1, havent used new stuff from LBP2 yet) which is set in a cave. I would happily publish it here if someone could link me a method of transferring levels to/from levels. I will also link levels for LBP if anyone wants to share them.
Official LBP website
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg