Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Mine Rescue

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

allyally 13 years ago
  Er, ill do a spitter, but it wont move, so it just pops his head up & shoots at you,
Ill add a flying one too,
azz 13 years ago
  Different types of zombie: e.g runner, crawler,spitter(though left4dead might sue)Pouncer,Rider and Abomination (like the tank but with spikes on its back
)
allyally 13 years ago
  Bah, motivation to do this has reached an all time low, I need awesome features to be suggested now or this game may never see the light of day,

so... features?
MARC2009 13 years ago
  meh you could have just used the flash publish tool to make a html file and link that :P
allyally 13 years ago
  Ah, Well 'js-bin' as its called is an online javascript creator thing, Gecko made that page for me, it stops the SWF from being enlarged,
birjolaxew 13 years ago
  No, I mean, apparently you hosted it first in DropBox, and then you made some hub thingy. Basically, I can edit what SWF is shown, not the actual SWF.
allyally 13 years ago
  Dy, My art student sister she might make a BG for me! so that should be fine,
Ceiling Teleporter? maybe, but seems odd, itll end up like portal, :P
Gravity changing? Very tricky, Ill be staying well away from this, although if you're VERY lucky I might make a reverse gravity powerup,
Swiths? definitely,
Birjo, I would rather you didn't. :P its in my public folder so yes... you could,
azz, that was the original plan, but no, it will be a formula based on deaths points, which I am yet to make,
azz 13 years ago
  Why not base the scores on time and add a 10 second penalty for each death?
gameinsky 13 years ago
  Pathworks, simply said.
MARC2009 13 years ago
  oh man if I got my hands on that swf and it was AS2 I would be st*tting ideas all over it with buttons and moving tiles and spinny stuff and what not.
birjolaxew 13 years ago
  ... You know, I could change the SWF to display a "You just got hacked" swf instead right? Just link it directly from your DropBox.
gundu 13 years ago
  The famous switch button :P
gamelover101 13 years ago
  Not bad, not bad at all!
Daft_Punk 13 years ago
  Maybe a tile that moves?
demonicyoshi 13 years ago
  well i could make a list of 25 sugestions...

Ill start in this post.
#1) Make a cooloer bg, the black is very basic...
#2) Teleporters that go on ceilings (both blue and red teleporters)
#3) gravity blocks- attract the charactor towards them. If close enough you can walk sideways or upside down on walls.
allyally 13 years ago
  "But I need more suggestions, more features, tiles, ect, and i would like the public opinion on what should be involved."

you could start with a suggestion? :P thanks anyway,
gundu 13 years ago
  The guys kinda look like Cyanide and... duh D:

Good luck with the game, What else can I say?
allyally 13 years ago
  Lol, You're probably the 7th person to say that, xD
Daft_Punk 13 years ago
  The guys kinda look like Cyanide and Happiness guys! :D
allyally 13 years ago
  Yes, that was a worry, :P but its a different game theory & will have different features, ill try & keep it as different to obscurity as possible,
gameinsky 13 years ago
  It's seriousely looks like a obscrty clone :P
allyally 13 years ago
  Greeting citizens of Bonuslevel.
To those of you who are not aware, I am making a game. But not just a 'Im a noob and I want to make a game so Ill make a topic and boast' game, a real game. At the moment the game is called Mine Rescue, but I plan to change that as the name sucks.
The game theory is that you start outside at a hut where you are given your game objectives, which will be:
-Rescue X Miners,
-Collect X gold,
-Collect X silver,
-Collect X bronze,
-Kill X Zombies,
More suggestions welcome but nothing too complicated,
You then return to the hut to complete the level.

Score is based on the number of deaths & points,

The game SWF is 1/2 done, I haven't begun on the level editor & Elizea has agreed to make me some music (Thanks Elizea).

But I need more suggestions, more features, tiles, ect, and i would like the public opinion on what should be involved.

Here is the game so far... clickity...

[1]

General

First post of the topic

allyally 13 years ago
  Greeting citizens of Bonuslevel.
To those of you who are not aware, I am making a game. But not just a 'Im a noob and I want to make a game so Ill make a topic and boast' game, a real game. At the moment the game is called Mine Rescue, but I plan to change that as the name sucks.
The game theory is that you start outside at a hut where you are given your game objectives, which will be:
-Rescue X Miners,
-Collect X gold,
-Collect X silver,
-Collect X bronze,
-Kill X Zombies,
More suggestions welcome but nothing too complicated,
You then return to the hut to complete the level.

Score is based on the number of deaths & points,

The game SWF is 1/2 done, I haven't begun on the level editor & Elizea has agreed to make me some music (Thanks Elizea).

But I need more suggestions, more features, tiles, ect, and i would like the public opinion on what should be involved.

Here is the game so far... clickity...
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg