Play the games, create the levels

Topic, I would need your support

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Ahroo 12 years ago
  Meh, He'll have 200 by the time he's done... then I'll eventually make him a love out of genetic creation tools and he'll be happy forever. Until I chop her in half and start over because I misplaced a hair. |:p

And I feel like a d*ck for not being here first Dx
gameinsky 13 years ago
  He got a 4th love already... (xD)
Vasilok97 13 years ago
  Probably I don't thik it's weird to talk about with relatives.
Maybe you just need something new from life? Anyone can get bored because of constant life. Try to travel, try some extreme. And just don't worry ;)
Jim674 13 years ago
  When your down things can get so much worse. Take it from someone who has had depression for years: IT CAN ALWAYS GET WORSE.

No I have not tried men, and I don't even intend to try men. I'm perfecly happy to be asexual.
gameinsky 13 years ago
  I've contacted him through skype, he must feel much better now :)
Ferrari12 13 years ago
  Gundu: Don't take it so bad, just think there's almost certainly better things to come and this was (as Azz said) just another step towards happiness. Just get over it and power on into the future. When you're down things can only turn one way, too the better :)
azz 13 years ago
  @Jim, have you tried men? LOL
Jim674 13 years ago
  Don't wanna be pessimistic (well I do, it's how I think), but there's no guarentee that there's someone 'perfect' for you, I know for a fact that there's no-one for me. HOWEVER! You're not going to get anywhere by just waiting. If you find someone who you like, you need to actually DO something. Maybe they are perfect for you, who knows? Never give up.

You don't want to end up like me.
Jim674 13 years ago
  I often don't sleep. I was talking about my usual sleep schedule.
MARC2009 13 years ago
  my god azz is like a guru with this stuff XD
Jim I sometimes used to sleep 0 hours a night...lol :P
Magic_X 13 years ago
  Like azz said, there are plenty of fish in the sea. :)
Jim674 13 years ago
  Do you have msn? I'll happily talk to you, it's not like I talk to anyone else, so I'll always have time to chat. The fact that I generally sleep 5 hours a night also helps.
gundu 13 years ago
  Wow azz! Those words are gold :)

I'll try to do my best on my side. To not fall in a kind of depression.
azz 13 years ago
  You can't let her put you down like that, you just need to think about it like this:
She might not be the one for you but eventually you will find someone who is perfect so don't think of it as a break up, think of it as a step to happiness.
chris3000 13 years ago
  That's how I feel sometimes. But I gotta go, bye.
gundu 13 years ago
  I know it's absolutely useless making a topic about this but I really need to talk with someone and you are probably the ones which I can trust (Not like I don't trust my family or friends but it would just be weird to talk about this with them).

So here I go... I just got another... yeh another, heartbreak. This one totally destroyed me. Each second of my life seems to be hours for me. Why does life have to be so cruel? I feel like all my life is falling apart.

I really need someone to cheer me up... :'(

[1]

General

First post of the topic

gundu 13 years ago
  I know it's absolutely useless making a topic about this but I really need to talk with someone and you are probably the ones which I can trust (Not like I don't trust my family or friends but it would just be weird to talk about this with them).

So here I go... I just got another... yeh another, heartbreak. This one totally destroyed me. Each second of my life seems to be hours for me. Why does life have to be so cruel? I feel like all my life is falling apart.

I really need someone to cheer me up... :'(
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg