Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Strange messages come up on my x-box! (MW2 ONLY!)

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

birjolaxew 12 years ago
  Yearh. As said, hackers can infiltrate your XBox without the need to do more than play with you. Contact Microsoft.
azz 12 years ago
  I dont hack! i was going online surfing thru barebones when BANG! i stabbed someone and got like 20billion exp!
After that the message started appearing.
birjolaxew 12 years ago
  Contact Microsoft. XBox is an easy hacker-goal, especially if you've been doing online surfing, downloading/running external software (Hacks, etc.. Not judging you here)

In the future, keep away from running external software, browsing or any other online action (Not including games).
MARC2009 12 years ago
  I stand by my first analysis :P
gamelover101 12 years ago
  Virus perhaps?
CamoDragoon 12 years ago
  Looking at url and the bit in parentheses, I think it's pretty plain what the problem is.
:P
SPOILER

And I agree with Marc (at least the first part)
:P
MARC2009 12 years ago
  dude you just got owned o.O
idk...but I will give you the best advice I can:
ask JP XD
azz 12 years ago
  OK this is the message that comes up: (gamer tag)INFECTED BY SHARK ON WWW.HACKCOD.FR Team HCD|Gutu<3 Can anyone tell me how i can stop this from happening. (BTW when this happens there is always someone with the clan tag {@@})
It happens frequently and is anoying when it flashes up on the screen. URGENT HELP NEEDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[1]

General

First post of the topic

azz 12 years ago
  OK this is the message that comes up: (gamer tag)INFECTED BY SHARK ON WWW.HACKCOD.FR Team HCD|Gutu<3 Can anyone tell me how i can stop this from happening. (BTW when this happens there is always someone with the clan tag {@@})
It happens frequently and is anoying when it flashes up on the screen. URGENT HELP NEEDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg