Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Runescape TTS

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

MatthijsM 12 years ago
  I'm not a member you have to know pm me for my nickname
it is a weird one
demonicyoshi 12 years ago
  Well to maintain maximun preistage, I go back and redo all the floors. So if you want we can do a floor together. But I can't do one today.
MatthijsM 12 years ago
  My name is ....... if you want to know pm me
dy i want to play with you a dungeon but I'm level 44
birjolaxew 12 years ago
  You are a sad, geeky person! There, you actually asked me to...

Anyway, I were playing Runescape for like three years from the age of 7 to 10 (With a break of half a year in-between 8 and 9), and I actually were member for some time. As I grew up I started realizing that it's just another skill-grinding game without any real gameplay. Stopped, and found games I actually enjoyed playing.
  mine is 58.
jasperpostema 12 years ago
  My Dungeoneering level is 65
SuperDog 12 years ago
  I don't play rs anymore, but my ign is Complete126
  Haha, I think everyone knows i play. =P

My username is "bd bandit". My Cb lvl is 77, and I've never been a membor. Im mostly a skiller, but i do enjoy owning people ocasionally. I'm currently working on Dungeoneering, so if you need a party talk to me.
  My name is... WelpjeSfinx
azz 12 years ago
  Oh cool! Tell me your name so i can add you.
  I play RS too, and my Combat level is 79, i am member.
gameinsky 12 years ago
  god, not another one, also, my gramah is veyr goud, dael whit it!
azz 12 years ago
  Thank you Marc, At least your grammar is good
MARC2009 12 years ago
  You're sad and geeky, and I should know...I once played runescape...right now I hate it so much it doesn't deserve capitalisation XD
azz 12 years ago
  You r crap with ur grammar
Vasilok97 12 years ago
  You r sad an you r geeky.
azz 12 years ago
  Call me sad! Call me geeky! I play runescape, DEAL WITH IT! this is a topic for help discussions and friend adds so if you want to add me then this is my name:Mudman577. ADD ME!

[1]

General

First post of the topic

azz 12 years ago
  Call me sad! Call me geeky! I play runescape, DEAL WITH IT! this is a topic for help discussions and friend adds so if you want to add me then this is my name:Mudman577. ADD ME!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg