Play the games, create the levels

Topic, AK's Book...

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

azz 12 years ago
  Name:Aaron
Personality:Intelligent, Likes to act stupid, Likes to be popular and has never had a girlfriend.
Madball 12 years ago
  Name: Valentine
Traits: gentle, calm, precise, fair, smart, but not too clever. Can sacrifice life without hesitation. Bad at communication. Self-critical.

Good luck with it!
rocky 12 years ago
  I'll try to reflect myself as best as I can..

Name: Jonathan
Personality traits: serious, smart/clever, persistent, survivalist
oldmanrob 12 years ago
  A girl very very clever. Something like Jodie Foster but young (bout 10) and much more clever. A badass something like Hannibal Lector just older (80+) much more evil and clever (less than the girl) and courageous. A Black. A Chinese. A Jew. An Hispanic. (The Chinese could be a woman). A former Rock n Roll star (or a radio DJ).
These are the good ones. If you need bad ones ask.
MarioIsFireball10 12 years ago
  I'll join! I love books, no matter how crappy! (I'm not referring to this...but, uh....let's get started!)

Name: IDK. Make something.

Personality: Tries to help, but somethimes screws up.
Not exactly dumb, but not smart. About the middle of the two.
A coward.
Likes to explore.
AK 12 years ago
  Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll get to that soon. I have some Flipnote stuff..... I'm 31st out of 460000 people. :)
CamoDragoon 12 years ago
  A little too common theme, but you certainly wrote pretty well. :)
I'll be in it for you, if it helps at all.
Name: Idk, you should try to think up some ideas for that.

personality traits: lazy (that really had to be in there :P)
clever, at least to a degree (you should probably have someone else who is the particularly smart/intelligent one tho)
brave (relatively)
determined
AK 12 years ago
  Um..................

It's not good?

It's the best i've ever written....
allyally 12 years ago
  *yawn*
AK 12 years ago
  Need a bit of help for the characters. So, who would like to be in this? It's an extra credit project for English. I'll try to write it around whoever wants to be in it. State your nickname on Bonuslevel, your made-up age or your real age, your gender, and personality traits. Here's what I have right now:

It's night here in the Undergrounds. At least, that's what we've been told. You can't really tell, can you? You just have to listen to the guards who patrol the Undergrounds, making sure no one goes up to the surface. They say it's too dangerous. They say that we'd get killed if we were there even for a second. Of course, they're Guardians. It's what they do. They lie.

They're the ones who started the war that drove the remaining survivors of their many bombings and attacks to the Undergrounds. They had said that they were there to bring world peace. Who could've thought what they had really been up to? Who would've thought that they would be responsible for the destruction of billions of people they thought were 'not good enough'? More lies. It was like the Holocaust, but even worse. Much worse.

There are only 500000 of us left. Stuck in this damp, dark and dreary world. We survived, but for what? What will they do to us? What plans do they have for the world? We can only wait....

[1]

General

First post of the topic

AK 12 years ago
  Need a bit of help for the characters. So, who would like to be in this? It's an extra credit project for English. I'll try to write it around whoever wants to be in it. State your nickname on Bonuslevel, your made-up age or your real age, your gender, and personality traits. Here's what I have right now:

It's night here in the Undergrounds. At least, that's what we've been told. You can't really tell, can you? You just have to listen to the guards who patrol the Undergrounds, making sure no one goes up to the surface. They say it's too dangerous. They say that we'd get killed if we were there even for a second. Of course, they're Guardians. It's what they do. They lie.

They're the ones who started the war that drove the remaining survivors of their many bombings and attacks to the Undergrounds. They had said that they were there to bring world peace. Who could've thought what they had really been up to? Who would've thought that they would be responsible for the destruction of billions of people they thought were 'not good enough'? More lies. It was like the Holocaust, but even worse. Much worse.

There are only 500000 of us left. Stuck in this damp, dark and dreary world. We survived, but for what? What will they do to us? What plans do they have for the world? We can only wait....
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg