Play the games, create the levels

Topic, The "Life" Topic

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Hexicube 14 years ago
  no, and...urm...what's it called...oh! NitroTracker :D
geckojsc 14 years ago
  Hang on, you have a flash card? Awesome!
What's your favourite homebrew? Have you made any homebrew yourself?
Hexicube 14 years ago
  I just noticed on Audacity(audio editor), there is a genre of 'Christian Rap', I wonder...
Hexicube 14 years ago
  I think i'll test it on a BL game :D
[edit] not really working :(
[re-edit] can't, dunno how to put vars into it to say what game
[re-re-edit] the eddsworld thing was the fact I needed an udate :D
demonicyoshi 14 years ago
  Im going to enter the Runescape christmass-card design contest, im almost done with my entry, i just need to wait until the christmass event to put more christmass stuff in.
Hexicube 14 years ago
  quite good, I can't view eddsworld movies on IE(not IE, BL games work) so I made a swf to load it :D
works perfectly XD
the CPU got it because of a star block and got a 3 on it, then bought 2 more
I just fixed my DS but only recovered 2 saves(R4 DS)
murtaza64 14 years ago
  Oh, OK then.
How's life?
BTW, I lost my DS so I can't play that game anymore.
Hexicube 15 years ago
  it was an amazing fluke but he used a dual/tri dice and it waas last lvl on story...
murtaza64 15 years ago
  @MARC2008, it takes practice. i also have it, and that cpu must have had a glitch. also use party mode to get used to it, because you can be in teams.
gameinsky 15 years ago
  i god so lecture...
minmay 15 years ago
  Today is New Year's Eve so I'll get to fire my homemade carbide cannon again. I'll also get to put some CD's in a microwave.

Fireworks are just too EXPENSIVE!
jp 15 years ago
  I've got my first cell phone for christmass : an iPhone 3G. It's really great I can surf BL from my iphone (but not play the game).
I can post from the iphone too but it's not very fast to type (don't be surprised when you see short posts by me, I'm maybe posting from the iphone).
Hexicube 15 years ago
  Urm, i have this game for my DS called "mario party DS", ive made a topic about random things like this but, usually it takes 2-3 turns to get a star but a CPU managed to get 5 in a single turn!!!
murtaza64 15 years ago
  bye guys! todays also my birthday
THeNiNJa 15 years ago
  I've been spending some of my vacations south of France for the last 4-5 years. I like to walk in the mountains there.. xD
Nice nature.
jp 15 years ago
  Mombasa :) ? No snow there :)
I'm going to south of France for 5 days too. Merry christas everybody.
murtaza64 15 years ago
  @geckojsc please make some more. im downloading them to my cd.

im flying to mombasa on christmas eve. ill be away for 4 days
minmay 15 years ago
  It's a pretty simple one, really, just some research and testing for a start-up company.
1jase 15 years ago
  cool mimay you have a job what kind of job i only do the newspaper it pays well for me
minmay 15 years ago
  I opened a business account today. Basically, when I get a check from my employer each month, I'll put it in the business account, then, after a period of three or five days, I'll transfer it to my savings account.

Our banking system is weird.
geckojsc 15 years ago
  In the Start - My first DS-10 / Stylophone song.

When Left to Play - I made this today when I got home, I had a long time to work on it because my mum was going out to meet some friends for most of the night. So far this is my best song.

I've only been playing guitar for 2 years.
THeNiNJa 15 years ago
  I've played guitar for barely 6 years now. Yes, Slipknot rocks :D

I can't wait for your tunes geckojsc!
geckojsc 15 years ago
  I do!
I'm bad a chords though, my fingers can't stretch that far.

I'm almost ready to release my first two "Pen Tunes" using DS-10 and my Stylophone.
Nikobam 15 years ago
  Yea Slipknot rocks :P
do you play guitar?
THeNiNJa 15 years ago
  I look forward to see Slipknot and Children of Bodom live tommorow and Metallica next year.

And i played guitar the whole day?
geckojsc 15 years ago
  Yea! That's it! Just talk about things that are happening in your life!
minmay 15 years ago
  My cat vomited this morning, and I cleaned it up.

Okay, maybe I'm not getting the idea of this topic?
geckojsc 15 years ago
  This topic was very popular on ASCIImator, so I thought I'd see how it went down here!

Basically you just chat and tell people about things that have happened to you recently, and things you are looking forward to, or things you are doing, etcetera.

I got Korg DS-10 today! It is so fun to be able to make music on my DS!

I'm going to make music using nothing but a DS and a Stylophone.

[1]

General

First post of the topic

geckojsc 15 years ago
  This topic was very popular on ASCIImator, so I thought I'd see how it went down here!

Basically you just chat and tell people about things that have happened to you recently, and things you are looking forward to, or things you are doing, etcetera.

I got Korg DS-10 today! It is so fun to be able to make music on my DS!

I'm going to make music using nothing but a DS and a Stylophone.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg