Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Book Quizzes

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

MarioIsFireball10 12 years ago
  TEH SHOP HAS SOLD OUT! PLEASE JUST ANSWER QUESTIONS!
SuperDog 12 years ago
  Get the points and skip a question is not worth buying. Say, for example, that there was an insanity mode question. Buying the get the points and skip a question costs 40, and you only recieve 10 points. If you use skip a question(without getting the points) for 10 points, you also recieve 10, and so you don't lose anything.
jasperpostema 12 years ago
  MM... Books, interesting!
  HEY! YOU! PEOPLE WHO CAN SEE THIS! YOU ARE READING! NOW GO READ SOME BOOKS!
Sillius 12 years ago
  The Inheritance series (Eragon, etc.)- Where does the protagonist's name originate from?
  Yeah, you can make a question. I didn't make that note for nothing.

@GIS, there's a thing called Google.
Sillius 12 years ago
  Well... It actually is a kinda good way to introduce people to new books. I've found some of the books mentioned in this topic kinda interesting :)

MarioIsFireball: Yeah of course I do :D

and can I make a question? ("NOTE: If everything has "None..." on it, then I will allow the highest scoring person to make a question.")
Magic_X 12 years ago
  Where are you people getting these questions from? :O

@Daft: Random :/
gameinsky 12 years ago
  I think this is a bad idea, there's like 500 billion books; the chance someone answer's a question about a book he read is very low.
  By the way, I read A LOT of Newbery Winners, so you'll be seeing questions about those.
Daft_Punk 12 years ago
  I read the Giver and Crispin a long time ago, so I used google to remember what happened in them :P
  Wait. You GOOGLE SEARCH ALL OF THESE? I THOUGHT YOU ACTUALLY READ! Oh, well. That is correct.
Sillius 12 years ago
  Now MIF this took me half an hour of Google searches to find but I think I've finally found a suitable answer: A hit is given throughout the book as Jamie says “boloney” all the time; the file is under "Bologna".
  Yes, and, yes, and, yes, and...uh....yeah, I think.
Sillius 12 years ago
  So is the answer okay? :D

and for the new easy: The spoil heap left from strip-mining threatens to crash down on his home, so M. C. spends most of his time sitting on a bicycle seat atop a 40-foot flag pole.

[Edit] Btw, isn't that Professor Layton in your avatar? :D

[Edit2] Medium: Shortly after arriving at Misselthwaite, Mary hears about a secret garden from Martha Sowerby, her good-natured Yorkshire maidservant, and the key buried beneath the earth.
  Medium is correct.

Hard: I meant to say IN WHAT, but okay.
Sillius 12 years ago
  Medium: It is John Aycliffe who falsely accuses him of theft, and declares him a Wolf's Head.

Hard: Nick's father loses his arm to an RPG in Iraq.
Daft_Punk 12 years ago
  EASY: the main character's name is Jonas
  I want to make this simple. I ask, you answer, and you get points, and you buy stuff. Simple.

EASY= 1 point
MEDIUM= 2 points
HARD= 3 points
INSANITY MODE= 10 points

SHOP:

[OUT OF BUSINESS]

EASY: None...

MEDIUM: Maniac Magee- In the jumping-rope poem, it says that Maniac "kissed a bull". He did not. What animal DID he kiss?

HARD: None...

INSANITY MODE: The Inheritance series (Eragon, etc.)- Where does the protagonist's name originate from? [Sillius made this.]

SCOREBOARD:

Sillius: 10
Daft_Punk: 1

NOTE: If everything has "None..." on it, then I will allow the highest scoring person to make a question.

[1]

General

First post of the topic

I want to make this simple. I ask, you answer, and you get points, and you buy stuff. Simple.

EASY= 1 point
MEDIUM= 2 points
HARD= 3 points
INSANITY MODE= 10 points

SHOP:

[OUT OF BUSINESS]

EASY: None...

MEDIUM: Maniac Magee- In the jumping-rope poem, it says that Maniac "kissed a bull". He did not. What animal DID he kiss?

HARD: None...

INSANITY MODE: The Inheritance series (Eragon, etc.)- Where does the protagonist's name originate from? [Sillius made this.]

SCOREBOARD:

Sillius: 10
Daft_Punk: 1

NOTE: If everything has "None..." on it, then I will allow the highest scoring person to make a question.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg