Play the games, create the levels

Topic, 1st person shooter!

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Hexicube 12 years ago
  "besides first person shooters are a disgrace to gaming."
ive got it! Fallout! barely even linear(im basing this from New Vegas) and lots to do ^^
Ahroo 12 years ago
  I'll probably shoot the person who makes one here, given that an FPS on BL isn't a smart idea given that it'd take years to make a great level and BLAH BLAH BLAH just make sure it's good. |:p

Regardless, MARC is right. The best it could be is a sidescroller shooter, which is obviously more entertaining. :p

And we already had a shooter... CDvZP isn't that very entertaining.
birjolaxew 12 years ago
  Sorry about that, it got auto-corrected.
MarioIsFireball10 12 years ago
  It's MIF, and I'm not argueing at all. I'm just suggesting.
birjolaxew 12 years ago
  @MIF: Just because you want one, doesn't mean everyone else want one. Take a look at the thread. Basically everyone is against.
gameinsky 12 years ago
  FPS's are too heavy IMO, especially when they're equipped with a leveleditor...
  Just because you don't want a shooter doesn't mean everyone else doesn't want one. :/
CamoDragoon 12 years ago
  I don't think it would be a good idea for a shooter on BL. :/

I don't even like CDvZP that much.
azz 12 years ago
  Good idea !
  (For first post) I would prefer a third-person shooter, something like this: Raze
CamoDragoon 12 years ago
  I mean I played online with my friend yesterday on Cracked in Demolitions (among other maps) and:
1. lol Everybody quit so it was us 2 versus entire other team
2. My friend goot pissed at a hacker/aimbotter and yelled on the mic, and the guy said my friend had no life (in a message). O_o
3. Half the time we tried to play a match there were hackers on the other team which made it stupidly hard to do anything or have a fair fight.

It makes it hard to enjoy online COD anymore. :/

@birjo, I never knew that was on wikipedia. :P
birjolaxew 12 years ago
  orly?
azz 12 years ago
  No noob is a term i use for someone who attacks you from behind.
birjolaxew 12 years ago
  The "noobs"? Please do explain. If you mean the slang term for "newbie", or a person who is new, then I find it disgusting that you "hate" them. You was one too, remember? Hell, in my eyes, you are still one in BL.
azz 12 years ago
  I hate the aim-botters the noobs and the ones with modified controllers!
Hacks are OK to extremes
I dont like level hacks but i enjoy the hacks where you can jump really high!
birjolaxew 12 years ago
  The users of aimbots or other hacks are low-level, lazy idiots (Just yelling out "lol no life" takes you down on their level) who can't bother working their way through, or that simply enjoyed pissing people off.

The developers of these hacks, though, are awesome. Seriously, they use hour after hour finding holes in the defense (Well... CoD uses Punkbuster, so there is practically no defense...), and to what harm? You get pissed, they get banned, the hole is fixed, everything got better. That is, if it wasn't PunkBuster...
CamoDragoon 12 years ago
  @AA I heard Battlefield was less linear. :)

I don't get addicted but there are guys on online COD who use aimbot. No life whatsoever. O_o
birjolaxew 12 years ago
  The Left 4 Dead series is also developed by VALVe, along with the Counter-Strike series, the Team Fortress series, the Half-Life series and several small games.
azz 12 years ago
  What about left 4 dead 2?
birjolaxew 12 years ago
  The only first-person shooters I've ever enjoyed are the ones shipped from VALVe. I mean, come on, who doesn't have fond memories about Half-Life and Half-Life 2?

And no, it's not going to happen. Not in Flash. Not on BL. If you can't make levels from scratch, you can't host it on BL.
lololol 12 years ago
  Team Fortress 2 has no storyline.
It's only multiplayer based though.
allyally 12 years ago
  Halo is the most acceptable of FPSs, COD must die in a a VERY deep hole. The marina trench perhaps....
azz 12 years ago
  Halo has no storyline!
MW2 has an epic storyline!
allyally 12 years ago
  Yes, But i will admit that Halo does.
Hexicube 12 years ago
  AA CSS has no storyline...
azz 12 years ago
  Oops sorry! i am one of those people!
allyally 12 years ago
  Because they're all the same, have linear missions, very little tactics, they're over decorated so as to compensate for its lack of originality, but most of all, they destroy peoples social lives, cause they get addicted, then their whole meaningless life just revolves around 1 game.

Thats how i can say that.
azz 12 years ago
  How could you say that!
allyally 12 years ago
  Well, AS3 does, but they're still pretty shoddy, besides first person shooters are a disgrace to gaming.
Hexicube 12 years ago
  it would be practically impossible...for a start flash has no 3D capabilities...

[1] [2]

General

First post of the topic

azz 12 years ago
  I think that someone with epic flash and programming skills should make a first person shooter on BL!
Post your thoughts!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg