Play the games, create the levels

Topic, How do i make a path walkthrough like so the turtle can go through it

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

demonicyoshi 12 years ago
  I said most the time, theres a few exeptions. But majoraty of the levels with it are too low rated or rejected for you to find.
chris3000 12 years ago
  I'll understand this one day.
AK 12 years ago
  Since when? The only levels that i've seen it used in are the highest rated levels.

Ferrari, it's done. :)
  yah, Its pretty much a useless glitch for expert designers. Most the time all it does is frusterates the people that play the level resulting in low ratings.
Ferrari12 12 years ago
  I have no idea how to do it, so I can't help. No that I would anyway though.
AK 12 years ago
  D8

Well, I have actually told someone....

But that person was VERY worthy of it.

Look. This is what I say to everyone who wants this:

If you want it soon, find it yourself.

If you want to earn it, make great levels and become worthy of getting the glitch.

So far only one person has done that. It is VERY hard to make great levels, but if you make enough, and are trustworthy, I may tell you. :)
Hexicube 12 years ago
  I know how to do it, sort of, but its been so long I cant remember -_-
gameinsky 12 years ago
  and ofcourse seen your limitation and they way you made your first post shows immatureness, that way you won't get it at all.
manufan 12 years ago
  Listen. You will never get to know a glitch. You have to figure it out yourself. Thats BL tradition like DY said.

@Allyally: I'm never gonna tell anyone how I found the P4M Admins Portal.

You can always follow my route and get limited - that isn't fun. I know you are already limited to 1 level upload a week. But eventually, if you keep going like this, you won't be allowed to post on the forums like pop12 or I did for a short time until I got bailed out.

So please stop asking.

Also, I know this a little off topic but thank you for everyone who helped me get my limitations lowered.
CamoDragoon 12 years ago
  @Azz comment, I was here w/o a profile before GIS' account was even a year old. O_o
birjolaxew 12 years ago
  Mhmm, corpses.
chris3000 12 years ago
  Just make sure it's not me.
Ahroo 12 years ago
  I will KILL the next person to ask about this and make birjo eat the corpse... :p

@birj PERFECT
CamoDragoon 12 years ago
  I just clicked it t see what you put. XD
birjolaxew 12 years ago
  Always, always ^^
gameinsky 12 years ago
  Lol birjo, it was so obvious xD
azz 12 years ago
  I have been on the site for over 2 years now!
birjolaxew 12 years ago
  Arh, come on, there's no reason to be such party-poppers. Here you go. That should explain it quite nicely.
CamoDragoon 12 years ago
  I still haven't found out the glitch. :)

Then again, I haven't started trying yet. :P
  If the title says it all, its definately not a good topic.
gameinsky 12 years ago
  my fond memories of:

topic name: Can i be testur for draw plzzzzzz
birjolaxew 12 years ago
  Glitch Laden? Is he the leader of Al-Newbie?
allyally 12 years ago
  Its worth pointing out that there is a good reason no-one will tell, we're not just trying to annoy you (maybe we are a bit but still). If the glitch is revealed then it would almost definitely be abused, causing a massive overload of rejected glitch laden levels, Which Oliver does NOT want to see,
dingdong 12 years ago
  Sorry, but i dont think anyone will help you here.

There are 2 ways to get the glitch:
Get someone to tell you the glitch.
Find out how to do it yourself.

But noone will tell the glicth.

Edit: Well... im actually just saying the same as DY.
  Im sorry, but that is something you must figure out on your own. This glitch you are talking about is never to be revealed, as is BL tradition.
Once you learn how to work with the Rolling Turtle (or JG) ellements, you should be able to figure it out on your own.
super4game 12 years ago
  ???? HELP PLEASE!

[1]

General

First post of the topic

super4game 12 years ago
  ???? HELP PLEASE!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg