Play the games, create the levels

Topic, E3, your favorite highlight of the stuff.

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

rocky 12 years ago
  2011 E3. I WAS BLOWN AWAY.

To begin with, let me inform you that I never desired a 3DS. But after watching the Nintendo E3 conference, everything changed.

WATCH THE NINTENDO E3 CONFERENCE RIGHT NOW. IT IS FLIPPING AWESOME (it's in 4 parts)

Awesome stuff shown at the conference:

SUPER MARIO 3DS. Oh my God. Just look at the awesomeness. I cross between Super Mario 3, Super Mario 64, and Super Mario Galaxy. Just phenomenal.

Dude, they remade Ocarina of Time for the 3DS. Wow. Another point to Nintendo.

Mario Kart 3DS. With better graphics, more features than the original.

Paper Mario 3DS. Need I say more? (This wasn't shown at the conference, but a trailer was released.

LUIGI'S MANSION 2. I must be dreaming.

Basically, Nintendo had this E3 in the bag, and blew everyone elase out of the water. I watched all the other conferences, and they were awesome too, but this is my absolute favorite.

And the Wii U is awesome. The graphics were made better, and gameplay can be more intriguing than ever before, and it shows. Tons of features, too. It can act as a tablet like an iPad (to my knowledge), a standalone handheld game console like the DS, and as a Wii Controller. There are tons of other features, too. For instance, if you are playing Wii on the TV with the Wii U, and someone walks in and watches a program, let them. The game will still be on the Wii U controller. AWESOMESAUCE.

Oh, and Minecraft for Xbox and for mobile devices is awesome too.
Pop_Man_12 12 years ago
  The title says it all, I think... Well, I think that: Halo 4-6= awesome and Minecraft on Xbox-360 looks good :P post your thoughts!

[1]

General

First post of the topic

Pop_Man_12 12 years ago
  The title says it all, I think... Well, I think that: Halo 4-6= awesome and Minecraft on Xbox-360 looks good :P post your thoughts!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg