Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Path 4 Mouse Help!

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

AK 12 years ago
  Oh, I had this....

I have that too, but it went away when I restarted the computer...

Otherwise, check your internet settings.
Hexicube 12 years ago
  I use IE9 and its fine...
try pressing Ctrl+F5
manufan 12 years ago
  Actually it doesn't load ANY levels in ANY game.

I will ask JP whether Internet Explorer 9 is causing the problem.
Hexicube 12 years ago
  idk whats wrong with it...ask JP...
manufan 12 years ago
  I cannot play any online levels for some reason on Path 4 Mouse. I was wondering whether someone could help me what to do. I have tried nearly everything - including the debugger console. I found this out a couple of days ago and it hasn't loaded any levels in the time period.

Path 4 Mouse is a great game. I would not like it to be spoiled for me or any other members like this. Can someone tell me what to do or can Hexicube investigate the problem - Thanks!

Solution (for the time being):

SPOILER

Methods Used:

SPOILER

[1]

General

First post of the topic

manufan 12 years ago
  I cannot play any online levels for some reason on Path 4 Mouse. I was wondering whether someone could help me what to do. I have tried nearly everything - including the debugger console. I found this out a couple of days ago and it hasn't loaded any levels in the time period.

Path 4 Mouse is a great game. I would not like it to be spoiled for me or any other members like this. Can someone tell me what to do or can Hexicube investigate the problem - Thanks!

Solution (for the time being):

SPOILER

Methods Used:

SPOILER
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg